°°Chapter Forty°°

Start from the beginning

"Loius seriously," She says wrapping the blanket completely around herself.

"Okay listen babe. I'll make this short. Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I whispered. She blushed lookind down at her legs and feet.

"You're not just asking me this because I'm naked are you?" She whispered sexily and she winked.

"I am a gentleman at heart," I say smirking. She smiled brightly crinckling her nose in a cute sort of way.

"Then sure," She says smiling a slight crimson color rising to her cheeks, as I sealed it off with a peck on the lips before I sauntered out.

HARRY'S P.O.V:

"Gemma wait up!" I call running ahead to where Gemma was leaving Jordyn back with my mum.

"Harry you got to keep up!" Gemma sneered as we ran the trail at my house. I speed up knowing I can out run anyone... except Jordyn.

"Gemma!" I yell tackling her to the ground enjoying every second I hd with her as she filled the air with her laughter.

*

*

*

"Harry," Gemma giggled, "Today was fun!" I grinned ear to ear as Jordyn was up washing up in the shower.

"So what's it like? Dating someone super important to you?" She asked smiling faintly. I exhale a short breath before explaining.

"We're not dating... She's not important to me okay? She's simply a step in the plan called life. She won't stick around forever Gem... I have too many secrets... ones that could tear her apart..." I explain nonchantly.

"I heard her last night say yes! I heard you gush to mum about her! She means nothing? You're not dating? Is there any other lies you want to spoon feed me?" She stammered quite irratably.

"It is what it appears to be," I say laying back onto my pillow.

"Classy Harry. Same image as before I see. Not willing to go any farther than a meaningless fuck toy," She growled storming out of my room, slamming the door miraculously hard.

Shortly, Jordyn comes in fully clothed, facial expression soft. I pat the bed next to me as she nods her head, swiftly heading over.

"May I ask you something?" She questioned softly as I saw a tint of fresh blood on her wrists. Instead of reacting however, I ignored.

"Go ahead princess," I groan as she gave me the nastiest look she could muster.

"Why are you being...acting... I don't know-weird-towards Gemma?" She questioned as I rolled my eyes.

"Course," I mutter, " Remember when I told you about my family?"

"I...don't," She says confused yet struggling to remember.

"I told you Gemma died. Because as far as I was concerned she was," I sneered being quite rude to Jordyn.

"Care to share?" She gulped uncertain if she should ask.

" "Harry slow down, mum wouldn't appreciate you speeding now would she!" Gemma squealed at the risk I was taking.

"Stop getting your knickers in a bunch," I chuckle speeding up as she squealed actually enjoying the ride.

"Oh Harry mum would so ground you if she knew," She spoke enthusastically.