Happily Ever After

A/n sorry I changed the name^^^. Thought this was better. ••••••

Barbara POV

Today's the day! After to weeks I finally get to be a member of young justice! I go down to the cave and put on my suit. A grab my cowl and pull my red hair through it. I pull on my gloves and utility belt on. I grab my boots from the corner, sit at the bat-computer and pull them on.

"Well hello batgirl!" I hear Dicks voice coming through the door in his costume.

"Today's the day!" I squeal.

"Yeah, it doesn't seem like your excited at all." He says sarcastically.

"Mmmmhmmm." I joke back.

He grabs his domino mask and puts it on.

We walk to the Zeta tube hand in hand.

•••••••••••••••••

When we get to Mt. Justice Wally is running around with food, Me'gann is close behind him. Classic Wally.

"Oh hey bats! He rob!" Wally greets us as he runs on by.

"Hey... So what's going on here?" I ask.

"I was making cookies and Wally snatched them!" She says.

He runs around the room and then back into the kitchen. Me'gann runs after him.

"Wally!" Artemis yells an then runs after him.

Wally walks out stuffing his face

with cookies. Artemis, and Me'gann walk out behind him with an annoyed look on there faces.

"We were not successful." Me'gann says sadly.

"Hey, official member!" Wally says between cookies.

"Hey! So where's every one else?" I ask.

"Not here yet." Walls stats.

Aqua lad walks in for the zeta tube.

"Hello," he says to all of us.

"So do we have any missions today?" I ask.

"Nope, not yet." Wally's answer as he runs over to the couch and lands hard.

••••••••••••••

It's been a couple of hours, not one mission yet. I'm laying on the couch next to Dick. He's playing with the small holograph computer attached to his suit on him arm.

I sigh sadly.

"Ugh!" I mumble.

"Sorry today is, ya know... Boring" Robin says. "Here." He says pressing a small button on the arm of my suit, that I had no idea was there. The same holographic computer appears on my arm.

"Whoa" I manage to mumble out.

He smiles proudly. Looking at the clock he stands up.

"Well, the work day for the team is up. Any missions now will go straight to the justice league." He says offering me a hand to stand up. I take it and we say goodbye to every one.

Before we step into the the zeta tube Dick turns to me and says "plus, it's time for patrol."

"No way!" I shriek.

"Come on. Wait what time does your dad get off work?"

"Ah, let's see today's Sunday so, 4 a.m." I say.

"Perfect, we can get you home at 3:45" he says.

I nod excitedly. After we get back into the cave Batman goes to the bat mobile. Robin and I hop onto are motorcycles.

••••••••••••••••

Swinging on ropes all night is incredible. Every once and a while we beat up some guys and then continued. While swinging Robin asks "so what do you think?"

"I like being a hero."

A/n yay! Thanks guys! It's done! This is the last chapter for: Robin and Batgirl. But read my other story's: the return of Dick and Jason, death of a speedster, and young justice vs. teen Titians. Love you guys! And as always... Stay schway! 😘😀