Fall out

Next chapie
Babs pov
I'm walking home, kicking a can along as I go. I have my hands in my pocket, and headphones in. I hear a sound coming from the back of that ally. I take out my headphones and stop what I'm doing. I run down to the ally and through down my back pack. I peak around the side and notice a couple of guys beating a man with baseball bat. I take a plastic bottle and trough it to distract them. When they look the other way I tell the man to get out. When they turn back to me they start hitting the baseball bats on the palms of there hands.

"So the commissioners kid thinks she can play with the big boys!" One of them shouts at me.

"Yes, yes I can," I say kicking him into the trash can.

My dad made me take classes and I was brought up fighting.

I knock a couple of them out and punch a guy in the face. I hear a sound coming up from behind me I turn to see a large man coming at me with a baseball bat, but before he could reach me Robin swings down and knocks him to the ground.

"Thanks," I say laying my hand on the 'R' symbol on his chest.

"You gotta stop this Babs," he says pulling me off.

"Stop what?" I ask.

"You either love me...or Zac, stop going back and fort," he says.

"Of course I love you, Dick," I say just inches from his face.

"Then why are you with that jerk?!" He asks backing up.

"Because Dick, you put me in hell. Every night from when it gets dark to when the sun comes up all I can think about is you fighting Gotham's craziest villains. It sucks to think of the guy you love could die and second, Zac is just something to keep me from feeling that pain," I say getting angry and teary eyed.

I pick up my backpack and give him one last look, and I walk off.

Robin pov

"Nice move Grayson," I murmur to my self.

I wait tell I hear the police and leave the beat up guys. I sit on a building watching Barbara to make sure she gets home safe.