3years in the making

Next chapie

Fast forward 3 years into the future. Barbara and Dick are both 15. Dick is still robin, batman still doesn't know that Barbara know about there not so little secret.

Dicks pov

I walk into mount justice. Waring my sunglasses.

"Hey guys," I say with a smile.

"Hey robin! So where's batgirl we never get to see her anymore," Megan says.

"Umm... Dunno she..... ummmm..... doesn't really talk to me anymore," I say quietly looking down at the floor.

"Why not?!" Artemis asks.

"New boyfriend, who knows," I say with a shrug, trying to act cool about it.

"Rob are you-," Wally starts.

"I'm fine!" I yell back at them.

"Doesn't sound like it," Artemis mutters under her breath.

"Would you guys shut up!" I scream back at them.

"Wow rob, were sorry we just want to make sure your ok," Wally says.

"Eh, I never liked her," Zatanna says.

"Shut up!" Wally screams back at her.

"Look, I'm sorry but I think she distracted you from what's really important," Zatanna says.

"I lost my best friend, and that's all you have to say," I say, storming back to the zeta tube.

"Recognize robin, B01," the computer says.

Babs pov

I sit on the ground at school. I'm doodling on my note book. I start thinks about Dick, and before I know it there's a heart around the word 'Robin' on the page. Zac comes up behind me. I shut my note book as fast as I can and look up at him. He kisses me. Dang it! I'm still thinking about Dick.

Dick Pov

I ride my motorcycle back to school. I remember when Barbara and I got are motorcycles. I haven't talked to Babs in almost a year. I walk into the gates. I see Barbara with her boyfriend. I want to run over there and pull him off of her, but I don't..... I can't.

Babs pov

His phone rings and he pulls away.

"My rides here, gotta go. I'll text you later," he says.

I wave at him. I turn to see a very dumbfounded Dick. I try to utter words but before I can he runs off. I hear the sound of his bike drive off. And I jump on mine. He rides to Wayne manor and gets off his motorcycle.

"Dick- wait!" I say.

"What Barbara WHAT! You trough away are whole friendship for a guy you knew for a couple of months. I guess now I know how little are friendship meant to you!" He yells.

I begin to realize how long it's been since I spoke to Dick. He looks older, more musclier, taller, deeper voice. I take a hard gulp and try to speak.

"Di-," my words are stopped by his lips on mine.

He wraps his arms around my waist. I rap my arms around his neck. After what fells to short, he pulls away, with a smile and very hopeful eyes.

"Dick..... I-I still have a ... Ummmm," I say looking down to the ground.

With a crushed look on his face he opens the door walks in and slams it.

Dick pov

I plop to the couch and cover my head with a pillow.

"Why do girls have to be so dang confusing!" I yell out.

"What did you do this time, Master Richard," Alfred says.

"Go away!" I say going up to my bedroom and slamming the door.

It begins to get dark so I go down to the cave, being very careful not to let Alfred here me, because I'm not allowed to go on patrol unless someone knows about it. Luckily Bruce isn't home yet.

I put on my suit and jump onto my robin motorcycle. I go on patrol. Pretty quiet night. I sit on top of a building, just thinking. I realize that I'm sitting on top of Barbara's apartment, and that I was sitting on her very room. I grapple to the next to see in more clearly. I see her there sitting at her desk writing something in her pajamas. I go closer but very carful not to let her see me, because if see sees me right now shel think I'm a total stocker. I can see that she's drawing. It's a big heart with the word 'Robin' in it.

Babs pov

I'm sitting at my desk drawing. Out of the corner of my eye I all most think I see Dick in his Robin costume standing I'm my widow. But when I look up the shadowy figure is no where to be found. I take a load sigh and turn of my light and go to bed.

Dick pov

So she does like me. Then why is she with Zac? Ugh girls are so confusing. I grapple back to the cave and go in the entrance, completely forgetting that I'm spouse to be hiding from Bruce and Alfred.

"Where were you?!" Bruce asks.

"Sorry I should have told you I was going.....slipped my mind," I lye.

"So what happened, Alfred told me that you kinda freaked out," he says.

"Oh yeah, forgot..... I'll say sorry," I say pulling of my mask.

"What got ya down?" He asks.

"Ummm.... Nothing... It just ya know...Barbara," I says quietly looking at the floor and scratching the back of my neck.

"Look Dick, I know she's your best friend but I know how much you love her and...and the way she looks at you, gotta tell you Dick... That isn't friendship," he says looking at me with the 'daddy bats glare.

"She's not my best friend any more, haven't your noticed she hasn't been to the house in almost a year... She's got a boyfriend, I got no chance,"I say sadly.

"What about that kiss?" Alfred walks in the room.

"What?! Who'd ya know about that?" I ask.

"Butlers she every thing," he says in his proper British accent.

With out answering his question, I go back to my room and fall asleep.