Robin and Batgirl

A/n hola readers this is a robin and batgirl fan fic of how Barbara became batgirl enjoy

I don't own dc

Stay schway!!

Dicks pov

"Hey Grayson," I hear the warm voice behind me.

I turned to see my best friend in the whole world, the red head Barbara Gordon.

"Oh hey babs," I say. She acts like she hasn't seen me in months all though she saw me the day before.

I always wanted to tell Barbara that I was robin but that would have to go behind Bruce's back. And i really suck at lying, especially to Bruce.

The bell rings and we walk to are first class, math. Me and Barbara were both in the advanced classes for math and English (the only two classes they had for advanced students in 7th grade). Even in the advanced classes we were bored because we knew everything anyway.

The school day goes as Barbara would say 'painfully slow' and we went to are lockers.

"So wanna go to the skate park?" I ask her.

"Ya sure," she says as she pulls her skateboard out of her backpack. I do the same.

We riding out of the Gotham Academy gates when I get a text from Bruce saying

'Cave.now'

And nothing more.

"Aww sorry babs, gotta take a rain check, I'll text you bye," I say changing detection.

Babs pov

Why does he always do that? As soon as it starts to get dark he disappears. Omg babs I bet he's a vampire. Oh wait that wouldn't work cuz I sleep over at his house on Saturdays. I should follow him.

I wait tell he's a long distance away and then go behind him. After a couple of minutes I see him stop and put his skateboard into his backpack. He looks around so I duck behind some bushes. He looks back at my detection but he doesn't see me.

Dicks pov

Some ones following, I can feel it. I start back to town, trying to get rid of who ever is watching me. I take down to the ally and climb up a fire escape. Hoping to send the mystery follower in the other detection.

Babs pov

I see dick cut a corner and head down an ally. Be fore I go down I take a hoddie out of my back pack and pull it over my head, so dick wouldn't turn around and see my trade mark red hair. I look up to see dick with his back to me. He still doesn't see me, oh the poor child, it's snowing and he forgot his coat at school. He is clutching his knees waiting for me to leave. So I through up my hands, acting like I gave up the search, waiting for him to come down. I hide behind a dumpster intell dick decides to come down. Wow I'm good at the whole stealth thing. Dick carefully jumps down from his post and starts back to Wayne manor. I follow him back when he doesn't go to the door but turns his head and goes to the side. I duck back behind the bushes and she him walk to a wall. That's a wall how is he supposed to get in through that.

A small box pops up from now where and dick lays his hand on it. The wall opens up. I try to follow but it closes after him. Ugh after all of that I don't get to see what's in there.

Dang it! I walk back to my apartment in the snow. I sit in the couch waiting for my dad to get home. I turn on the tv and on the news I saw batman and robin. Ahhhh robin, I have the biggest crush on him, that nobody new about except for dick. The top of the screen says live. Batman grapples of leaving robin with a smile on his face. He runs up to the reporter so I turn up the tv.

"Hello people of Gotham, I just wanted to tell every body that I single handedly took down all these men, daddy bats had nothing to with this," he continues.

"Because I'm amazing, be well my friends," he says tying to sound heroic, and with a smirk grapples out as well. I turn of the tv and go to bed, dad has a late shift and won't be home tell 2am. I take a shower and fall asleep. Yes! I have one more day of school before Christmas vacation, I think in my sleep.