Robin and Batgirl

Babs pov

I walk to school alone, in the freezing cold, I really didn't want to talk to Dick. I left yearly, so that when Dick went to my house, I would have already left.

I get to my locker, take out my books and sit on the floor next to my first class. I see Dick walking with a friend of our friends.

"Hey babs," said Wally, he was 2 older than us but he's one of are best friends. He sits down next to me. "Something wrong, gorgeous," he says. The halls are completely empty, but I try to look any ware but at Dick. Dick grabs him and whispers something in his ear.

"Ohhhh I see," Wally laughs nervously.

"You told him, but not me!" I yell at Dick.

"Shhhhh!" He tells me.

Wally whispers something in Dicks ear. "You think so?" Dick asks Wally.

"Think what?" I ask confused.

"Meet us at Wayne manor after school, we have a.....surprise for you," says Wally.

They walk off, leaving me in a cold, dark, hallway. After school I walk to the manor to meet Wally and Dick. I knock on the door, no answer. I wonder where Alfred is. I get a text from Dick saying that the door is open. I go In and get another text saying go to the grandfather clock. I walk there. I get another text from Dick saying to set the clock to 8:46. Once I do a small room opens up. I step in. Once I get in I feel like I'm falling. It feels like I've been dropping for ever when I feel it come to a very brisk stop. When the door opens it takes a second to adjust to the limited light. I walk a couple of steps and then I'm in someones arms. It Dick or I guess I should call him Robin. He's waring his costume.

"Oh sorry babs," he says.

"It's ok Dick or umm.... Robin," I say. We're still both holding on, but the moment is broken by Wally's voice.

"Ummm should I go orrrrr....," says Wally. He's waring a brightly colored red and yellow jumpsuit, with red goggles.

"Shut up!" We both yell. "What are you doing here?" I ask Wally.

"Eash! Sounds like I struck a nerve there," he says backing up. "You've probably heard of the handsome, dashing, amazing kid flash,"says Wally.

"Wow your like REALLY fast," I say. "So where are we anyway," I say.

"Oh right....Babs, welcome to the bat-cave," says Dick. "Comi'n, there waiting," he says

"What's going on?!" I ask, demanding an answer.

"You ask too many questions, just put this on," he says as he hands me a cowl like batman's.

"What the heck is this Grayson!" I shout at him.

"Comi'n," we walk to a door, it says: kid flash B03. Robin B01.

"Ummmm Robin B01 computer override ummmmm oh I got it Batgirl B09," he says to the computer.

"What?! I'm not-," I'm cut of by a bright light and were in a different cave.

"Team!" Dick calls to some doors.

Walls out a green girl, a boy with a 'S' on his chest, a tall boy, and a girl in a green outfit, and a girl in black outfit.

"Hi! I'm Me'gann but you can call me Megan, that's Artemis, Super Boy, and Aqua lad, and that's Zatanna," she says.

"Ummm hi I'm ba-," I'm cut off by Dick.

"Batgirl, you can call her batgirl!" He says jumping in front of me. "Keep the ID on the down low," whispers Dick.

"You can call me Kalgur, it's very nice to meet you," he says.

"Call me Conner," the boy says.

"Hi," Artemis simply states.

Zatanna glares at me. It's quiet.

"...... So how long have you and robin been dating?" Asks Megan probably noticing how close Robin and I are standing.

"DATING?!" We both say nervously. Dick scratches the back of his neck.

This makes Zatana look up.

"Oh don't go there Me'gann, they will nearly bit your head of.

"Umm no nothing like that Mrs. M she my best friend....that's all, and Wally shut up," he says blushing.

Maybe he does like me.

"Com'n bats," Dick says. I follow Dick and Wally to the other room.

"Wow this is a lot to take in," I say.

"Ya I thought since you just found out that you would want to see the whole truth," he says. "We should go, bye Wally," he says as he takes me bye the hand.

I can't help but blush, Dick looks so cute in his Robin uniform. He has a cape that is yellow on the inside and black on the outside. He also has black gloves and boots.