What now?

A/n
Hey guys! Hope your liking this! Btdubs follow "Jackie_Taylor721" her story's are crazy awesome. Plus she's my bestfriend, so she has to be awesome!

Stay schway!

Next chapie

Dick pov

I'm sitting in Mt justice with nothing to do.

'Hey :(' I text babs.

Babs pov

I'm watching tv, an old tape of Robin on the news.

"Oh dang, this whole time I had a crush on Robin and Dick knew," I whisper to my self as I slump done in my chair.

I hear my phone beep and reach to get it off of the coffee table. It's a message from Dick.

'Why were you kissing her?!' I answer.

'Whats it to you' he answers.

'You nearly through me off my game' I text.

"If you care... Dump Zac," I turn to see Dick standing in his Robin costume the wind blows through the window.

"Dick...?" I say.

"If it matters to you...DUMP HIM!" He says.

"Why Dick...WHY DID YOU KISS HER!" I yell back.

"I'm sick of this," he says jumping out of the window.

DICK POV

I go back to Mt. Justice to see Wally.

"Hey bro! So you guys together now?!" He asks as he runs over to me.

"Does it look like it," I say.

"Loves hard dude," he says laying a sarcastic hand on my shoulder.

"Easy for you to say, you've been with Arty for almost 3 years," I say.

"We won!" Arty says running trough the zeta tube and then kissing Wally. "The trophy should have gone to babs but she left before we could give it to her," she says.

The computer beeps and then batman's image comes on the screen.

"You guys have a mission, Sports master, teamed up with Bane. There unloading cobra venom in Gotham," he says in his stearin voice. "The justice league will join you if it gets out of hand, I'll send you the location, he says.

We zeta there, Artemis and Red arrow go to the top of the building. KF, Aqua lad, and I sneak in the back. I through a batarang at Bane's tubes that supplies his cobra venom. I miss terribly. DANG IT! I never miss that bad, heck I NEVER miss. Maybe this whole Barbara thing got me down more than I thought. Sports master turns to me. Luckily he doesn't she the others. I drop kick him, making him fall to the ground. I turn to signal to Red Arrow and Artemis, but before I can poison ivy stands in front of me. I try to dodge her powder but just like that I'm under her spell. It's like I can see what I'm doing but I can't talk, and I can't stop what I'm doing.

Kid flash, comes to attacks ivy.

"Take him down!" She commands at me as I lunge at KF.

He try's to run but I knock him to the ground before he can. Ivy comes over and uses the powder on him. Me and kid take down the rest of the guys on the team, because the dust doesn't work on girls. Bane comes out and puts Arty, Zatanna, and Mrs. Martian into electric cuffs, if they tried to get out it would send shock waves through there body. She also put the cuffs on us, all though we were still under her spell. The justice league enters to help but are taken down and cuffed too.

Babs pov

"Hi Alfred! Is Dick home? I need to talk to him," I say.

"Not at the moment, he's on a mission," he says.

"Ummm... Ahhhh... What mission? I know nothing about a mission," I say nervously.

"Please Miss Barbara, I know every thing," he says. "But I'm worried, Batman sent a distress call back to the bat-cave, I think they're in trouble," he says. "You can help them, I know you can," he says.

"What am I gonna do, I can't stop them!" I say.

"Miss Barbara, I know you can fight, you have even taken Dick down him self, I've even constructed you a suit," he says.

"Ok." I say softly.

Dicks pov
Seems like all hope is lost. Before my eyes the doors open, and there she is.