27-Make Me Control

Start from the beginning

             "I'll walk you to class". She said, slipping her arm around mine. "Okay?".

She giggled  "Just be yourself, I know Bryan is alot bigge-".  "Alot bigger". Dawson interrupted getting on the other side of me. "So don't get scared or anything, oh an-".

      "Can you stop!?". I yelled, snatching my hand back from the both of them. "I know what to do! What I want, stop telling me!". I glared up at Dawson who gave me an amused look "Oh don't give me that bullshit look, you know good and well if someone came over to you and told you how to be a Dominant  you'd flip out, so stop! I'm no different". I paused to take a deep breath.

               Stina shrank back, with her hands up "This is obvi not my scene so I'll be off to class now, byee". She sang, skipping away, didn't she have class with us?

   I sighed and turned back around walking to Pre Cal. When did being social become so hard.

           I walked into the class and frowned at Taylor's empty seat only one more day, not having him here had the classroom lifeless. I sat in the back room and smiled when Bryan walked in. "Hey-o". He mouthed sitting across from me. "Hi". Dawson walked in with a goofy smile on his face and Jane followed shortly.

                     "Oh man, I swear if Taylor was here he would've said something smart, so I'll be Taylor today, well if it isn't the wicked bitch of the Thots". Dawson said, looking at Jane. She rolled her eyes "Not my fault I was brutally attacked by a monkey".

  "Wohoo for class changes". Stina said walking in and sitting  in front of Bryan. "Yup, class is getting  a lot better". I murmured.   "Is this the one?". She asked, looking at Jane. "Oh hush". Jane snapped, standing up "You know good and well I called Bryan mine Freshman year!". She shouted Quiet enough so only our circle could hear. "What are you talking about?". I asked. She sat back down and huffed "Freshman orientation. It was me and you walking around confused, then Bryan comes and helps up. I said and I quote He is so mine besides you've known him longer than I did and still made NO move ". She growled.

                "Well.. I'm kind of not an object soo-". 

       "Shutup". Jane said cutting Bryan off. "Hey, hey now let me get my phone out before shit gets real". Dawson said, pulling out his i phone.  I looked at my desk and bit my nail. "Exactly you  have nothing to say, cause you know it's true, so go on ahead and leave him alone". She said, flipping her hair and crossing  her arms.

                       "I.. I can't do that". I whispered, looking at her,she turned to me "Aspen, you're nothing but a back stabbing bitch". She spat before getting up and walking away. I swallowed and looked down at my desk.

 I was not going to cry, I wasn't going to cry, I did nothing wrong. I didn't know, I'm not going to cry.

             "Uhm, are you not going to address that?". Dawson asked, putting his phone back in his pocket. I shook my head no and laid my head down. Maybe it was my fault.

       My phone vibrated and I looked at it to see a message from Bryan.

 Bryan: Hey, ignore her She didn't call dibs on me.  I don't like her like that even if we hadn't had something between us, besides we have a contract so don't think about leaving me ;)  

        What did we even have? Was there more. I was already talking about sex and stuff but we really did just have a contract between us  were we even obligated to kiss. I attacked him this morning without even seeing if it was fin. Even if I was his Dominant maybe  he didn't  want me on his lips.