Book 2:Chapter 14

A/N
Hello guys!I miss you all!.Im so sorry for the fact that I am so lazy to do a chapter.I know a lot of you are annoyed and probably thought I discontinued this book since I've been gone for 2 months.I will try my best and make it up to you.I love you guys :3

Funneh's POV
We were frozen to see our old friend.
The fact that she came back scared us.
She has killed our friend and hurt innocent people.Just because of an obssesion on her senpai.

"Oh it seems that Im not welcomed in here.Did you miss me?"She said as a creepy smile crept onto her face.She came closer holding and playing with her knife.We went backwards and tried to get something to protect us

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS RO US!WE TRUSTED YOU BEFORE AND SHOWERED YOU LOVE BECAUSE YOU WERE ARE BESTFRIEND"Gold snap at her in anger.We were angry,she almost killed all of us and Valerie.She made an evil laugh and made an evil grin

"Oh you wouldn't understand.How much I did everything just for senpai.As you can see I was not born normal like all of you.I was broken and emotionless until I met him.He made me feel love and filled my heart with hope.Until....you guys ruined my plan!"She said and ran at us with her knife.All of us ran and dodge her attacks.She threw knife at us that hit Keira's foot.She fell and we all gasp.

"Its okay,please save yourselves!"
Keira said and we all pulled her with us
.We can't leave her behind,she's our friend.It wasn't long enough until Ayano reached us.

She threw a knife at me.

But..... Alec took the hit.He was injured with blood dropping from his stomache.

"ALEC!"I shouted as tears came into my face.

"Funneh,I love you"He said as a tear drop from his face.He made a smile and caress my face."Always remember that".

I sob and sob until Ayano was caught by the police.Shaula's mother called the police and ambulance.

Please...please save Alec.I cried and cried,while the comforted me.

After a week has passed,Alec never woke up nor move.He took a surgery and never woke up for a week.Which made me more scared,His family also never stops visiting.After that incident,none of our fake friends appeared again.I go to school and visit him after dismissal.
This is...all my fault.If only he didn't took the hit from me

I cried endlessly and never ate nor talk to anyone,not even Gold.

Until.......

"F-funneh"He said and slowly open his eyes.

"Alec!"I said and squeeze his hand.I cried and hug him.His parents called the doctor and the doctor checked on him.

"It seems that his fine and he would be able to go the day after tomorrow ."The doctor said and I smiled.Hugged him and said 'I love you'endlessly.

He was discharged and went to school.Until we finish the school year.

It was summer and Alec and I decided to have a date.

I woke up and got ready.I changed into a dress and wore a 1 inch heels.I brought a little bag and Alec picked me up.

"You look beautiful as always"Alec said and I blushed."you too"I said and giggled.

We went to a restaurant and ate.We had fun and went to the arcade afterwards.We were happy as time flies until night.

"It was so much fun,Alec.Thankyou and I love you!"I said and he blushed and wave a bye at me.I went back inside my house.

-Chapter Ends-
Sorry if its so short haha :3
The book is ending and 1 chapter left