Chapter 25

Funneh's POV
We woke up tied in a chair like Keira was earlier.I saw all of us.Even Katrina and Lance,All of thwm one by one woke up and we looked at each other.

Guys,what happened to you?~I asked Katrina and Lance and they sighted.

We don't know,but when we were calling the cops.Somebody hitted our head.Though we catched up calling them.So no sweat they should be here later~Katrina said and Lance nodded.

Where is Nekolai and Trexie?~Keira asked and we looked at each other.

I don't know~I said.

Me either~Katrina said

Same~Gold said.

What if they left us,cause they don't wanna help us~Keira said looking concern.I sighted and made a sad smile.

Don't think that they probably got some help~I said and smiled.

Soooo,Alec can you explain why did you helped them?~I asked looking sad and concerned.

I-I helped them,because I really need money for my family.I know it was wrong,I should've got a part time job.I really regeret and I wanted to resign.But Im afraid Ayano would kill me and your friends.~He said looking on his knees,I smiled knowing he was doing it for his family and us.

Aww,thankyou Alec~Keira said jokingly,and we laugh.

Well,well.Hello there people~Somebody came out,and it was Ayano.She smirked and got her Big Sharp Knife.Cupcake also came out,but slightly bruised.

The came closer and they hurted us,bruising us.We all cried in pain,until we heard cops noise.They came in and handcuffed Ayano and Cupcake.They tried to get away,but they can't.

The cops untied us and brought us into the Hospital.

-5 hours later-

I woke up at the sight of my friends at the hospital beds.They all are awake except for the 3 girls we aren't close to.

I saw Nekolai and Trexie looking at us concerned and sad.

What?What happened?~I asked them and they sighted.

We called the cops the moment we escaped.We were so sorry for leaving you guys~Nekolai said and Trexie nodded.

Alec was got by the police,because he helped them.I hope he won't get arrested.I hope he would pass the interview.

Alec's POV
I was taken to the police station,for an interview.I was sweating like crazy.Will I get arrested?Am I not gonna talk to my friends again.The officer told me to go in and I nodded and walked nervously.

I sat in the chair,in front of the table.The chair turned around and it was the chief of police.I was sweating and I nervously smiled.

He looked at me seriously and got her paper and asked me.

Did you murder one of the girls?~He asked and I shook my head.He raised one eyebrow and sighted heavily.

Did you help them though?~He asked and I nodded.

Why did you helped them?~He asked and I sighted.

Its because I need to work for my family.Ayano,the black hair girl made a deal with me.She payed me big enough to pay my families loan and bills.~I said and he sighted.He realeased me and said,they will keep an eye on me if I do something suspicious.

I ran to the hospital and met with my friends.I told them I passesed and I hugged Funneh.

-After 2 weeks-