Chapter 7

A/N
Not an update,but merry christmas readers.Hope you enjoy the SPECIAL chapter i will be making.The next chapt of this story will be the special chapt.It's not that much but yeah.My gift for you guys,is a long chapt,so enjoy?!

Funneh's POV
I woke up late but luckily it was saturday.I did my morning routine and went downstair.I saw Gold and tap her shoulder and she startled.

Oh,hi Funneh.Do you know what day is it today?~She said while smiling

Oh,hmmm.I think its dec 16,why?~I asked

Funneh,how could you forget.Christmas is about to come,we need to buy decorations for our house.We also need dresses for the Christmas party on Monday.Did you sleep during the homeroom class?!!~Gold said with an irritating voice and i thinked for awhile

*FLASHBACK to yesterday*

OH NO,IT'S 8:00!!CLASS WILL START AT 8:30~I said and rush to find clothes and did my morning routine.After that I went to find Gold.She already left!!

HOW DARE SHE!~I said and went to get my bag and decided to skip breakfast and went to school.

I arrived and I sighted in relief,that when i arrive it was 8:35.I was 5 minutes late,but i was happy i did'nt miss any class.When i went in,i knew that ms.Tofee will shout.She is very kind but she is really strict.

Funneh,5 minutes late.DETENTION!!~Ms,Tofee said and I sighted heavily.Knowing it was my 2nd week at school and I already have detention.

I just shrugged and went to my seat.I looked at my seatmate's seat.'Looks like Alec's late'i thought.I slept the whole homeroom class and Alec woke me up.I looked at him weirdly

I thought,you were gonna be absent today~I said at him

I arrived at 8:45 and i missed homeroom and i got detention.But let's not talk about that,wake up its recess~He said at me.I answered ok and went to confront Gold

Gold,why did you left me?!!~I said looking at her extremely mad

Oppss,i forgot about you.I was too excited~She said and i gave her a I-don't-believe-you look and she just smiled nervously

I just walked away and bought some food.

Skip to detention

I went to the detention room,which is empty.Alec is the only one here and he's sleeping

After 5 minutes

It's so boring right now~I look at Alec and smiled creepily.

'I know what to do to make this fun'I thought.I grab a marker from my bag and went quitely to a sleeping Alec.I draw moons and stara at his face,i laugh evily and went back to my seat.

I look at him and he woke up,putting his hand on the air.He grab his phone and saw his reflecrion.I laugh really hard and he suddenly grab a marker and push me softly to the wall and trapped me.I can't move from his hand,he's strong.It was really an embarrasing position and I blushed.He laugh and forcefully draw something on my face.

He then laugh and said

Lol,you deserve it~He said and we both laught at our faces.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Lol,it's fun spending time with him

Geez,calm down.I forgot it,let me change and we're gonna go~I said and she nodded

I ran upstair and change my confortable clothes into something nice.We went to the mall,we bought decorations and ingredients for food.We went to the clothing shop and bought dresses.

~•~•Chapter end•~•~

A/N
Im lazy,im sorry it's not that long,but ty for reading.I appreciate your votes and comments.Once again,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!READERS!HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Once again,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!READERS!HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Words:626