Chapter 26

Funneh's POV

We are practicing and of course my partner is Alec.Since he asked me out,lol were on a relationship anyways.But its kinda embarassing since he is holding my waist and hands.He always tease me and its really embarassing.Its also so embrassing,I kept on stepping on his feet and he just laughs.

Though my friends are doing fine.Though Keira doesn't have a relationship with someone,so she gets to paired up with a random guy(lol,poor me-Author).Its wednesday and we are planning to buy prom dresses later.While the guys buy their flowers(or maybe on friday,coz they'll die) and tuxedo.

After the school ends,we all send goodbyes to our bf(well except for Keira)and went to the mall.We asked a lady and she said,there is a nice boutique selling nice prom dresses.

Were here~Gold said and we went inside the beautiful boutique.It was full of pretty dresses and I can't pick anything.

I've already chose one~Keira said and got a pink gown.Its was cute and pretty.

Wow,nice pick Keira.How could you pick that fast,i'll tske me ages~Trexie said and Katrina laugh.

Oh,I got one.Its gold like my hair~Gold said and smiled.She showed her pretty gown and it was so pretty.

Oh,I found mine too.Its pick too,like Keira's.~Trexie showed a pink gown and we smiled.Its was cute and pretty like theirs.

Oh,I found mine too~Katrina showed a blue gown and its was really pretty.

How about you,Funneh?Have you found something?~Gold asked and I shrugged.

Hmm,I just know the thing.Let's ask the owner~Katrina said and I nodded.

Umm,miss.Do you have any cute and pretty dress?.Because my friend haven't found one yet~Keira said and smiled.

I know just the thing.Its color blue like your hair~The woman smiled and got a really pretty blue gown.

Wow that is so gorgeous~I said and the woman smiled.I wore it and it fitted me prefectly.

I knew,i'll fit you.Your prom date is really lucky.Ofcourse you guys too~She complimented us and we nodded and thanked her.

We all went home and I did my night routine and slept.

-Morning-

Oh shoot im late for school.Well its just practice anyways.I did my morning routine and went to school with Gold.(yep Gold overslept too,lol)

We arrived on time.I get ro my position with Alec and we practice again.

It was a perfectly fine day and we went home.

Imso excited for tomorrows prom.Its gonna be on a hotel called "Crystal Hotel(I always use crystal lol)".We also hired a make up artist for the five of us.

I iron my gown and got some jewelries ready for tomorrow.I did my night routine and went to sleep.

I woke up feeling excited knowing prom is gonna start at 4 pm to 10 pm.

After lunch,I called my friends and we went to starbucks to spend some time.

We ordered the drinks we always drink.We sat on the chair and talked.