Book 2:Chapter 5

Welp,I guess we still have wifi today,but tomorrow would probablly a big "no bueno".

Funneh's POV
We are now at detention,I mean im kinda embarrass.Since its first day of school,what's the worst that could happen?

Its been 30 minutes and my friends and I are just talking about random stuffs.It was finnaly time,it ended.So ee got our bags and walked home.

We arrive and I was shock to see the boys here.We came in and put our bags in our room

Would'nt wou guys mind,I invited the guys?~Shaula and Gold asked us and we just smiled.

Yeah,its fine~Trexie said and smiled.

I just smiled too and decided to change into something comfortable.I went downstairs to be greeted by the boys.I waved back and went to the kitchen and got some potato chips.

I sat on the couch with Alec and played a movie.A horror movie called "Lighst Out"(guys I watched this and it wasn't scary at all😂).All of us watched except for Trexie.Keira stood up and went to Trexie.I got a cup of coke and continued to watch the horror movie.

Trexie's POV
I just watched from behind,coz some particular person I hate is there.I mean why did they even invite her?.I glared at her from behind.I mean and why does she need to sit beside Nekolai?.

Keira stood up and went to me.She pulled me at her room and sat on her bed.

Umm,Trexie,Is there something wrong?~She asked and I sightes.

Nope,everything is completely fine~I said with sarcasm.She just giggled and combed her hair.

Well,I guess not.Are you jealous again?~She asked and looked at me.I slightly nodded and she just laugh.

Stop being jealous.Its not like she likes him or anything.Well if she does,I'll still support you.After all you're my bestfriend since 2nd year~She said and I smiled.Katrina went in Keira's room as well and we talked.

The movie was so boring,so I came to hang out with you guys~Katrina said and laid in Kaira's bed.

Hey,don't lay in my bed!.It would become messy again~Keira said and Katrina continued.I laugh as she makes Keira more pissed off.

We laugh and Keira just rolled her eyes and fixed her bed.Then suddenly the most hated girl I hate came in.

Oh hi guys,what are you doing?.Mind if I join?~Ivy said and sat on Keira's bed.I just rolled my eyes secretly and smiled fake ly.

Oh hi,Ivy.Sure we won't mind~Katrina said and smiled.

So guys do you have boyfriends?~She asked and smiled.Ofcourse we do,coz we slay.Just joking

Yeah,haven't you noticed.Mine is Lance,Funneh is Alec's,Gold is Kyran's annnnddddd Trexie is Nekolai's~Katrina said and giggled.She smiled,but I think its fake.It doesn't even reach her eyes.

Well thats nice,me?I never had one~Ivy said and smiled sadly

Same girl,same~Keira agreed and smiled.We went downstairs and I sat beside Nekolai.

~•~•Chapter Ends~•~•