Chapter 12-2

Ayano's POV time 1 pm.
Im so mad,Im at the urge of killing her in front of everyone.She doesn't deserve senpai,She doesn't love him as much as I love him.Senpai is mine,and he doesn't have a choice.I failed!I failed my mission,but change to plan B.Hahahahaha(evil laught).

I went to get a syringe which has a (idk,a thing that makes people sleep),and I got a scratch from the needle.I just shrugged.

I texted Alec,tomeet me at 3 pm in the abandon room.I put my syringe in my purse and put the purse in my pocket.

Funneh's POV
I went to the nurse office and saw Ayano got a syringe.I gasp quietly and hid.I recorded her and stop mu recording.She saw me and I pretended I just walked in.

Hi Ayano!~I said at her and she smiled

Hi Funneh,what are you doing here?~She said and I smiled

I slip on a potato and hurt my knees~I said and pointed my wound.
How about you what are you doing here?~I asked and she smiled nervously.

I came here to get a band aid because my finger has a scratch~She said and pointed her finger

Oh ok~I said and grinned and walk away.

That was strange of her.Im gonna pretend it never happened.I saw my friends and sat with them.We talk and talk about the fun times.

Guys,how about a sleepover at my house?~Katrina said and we smiled.She is not living in a dorm,coz her mother won't allow it but her house is not far from the school.

How about your parents?~Keira asked

Oh,they are gone for a week and since there its saturday tomorrow plus there is not class at monday and tuesday~She said and we nod

Okay,just go at my house tomorrow.I'll message y'all my address,in case you forgot~She said and smiled.

~•~•Chapter ends•~•~

Lol,I said 200 words but I wrote 300 instead.Sorry for updating this late,our house got bran out.I tried to write eventhough we have no wifi,but it won't so,enjoy!

I tried to write eventhough we have no wifi,but it won't so,enjoy!