Shawn just smiles, pressing a kiss to my temple. I bite my inner cheek to stop be from pushing him away. He knows exactly that I'm mad at him but still does something like that, acting like nothings wrong. I'm not saying we have to start fighting here but he could at least know his limits.

"So, who's hungry? We can talk while waiting for the food because I'm starving." Lauren chirps, causing us to laugh. We all sit down me on the one side of Shawn, Camila and Normani on the other while Lauren and the rest sit opposite of us.

After we ordered I start to talk to Lauren. She is really sweet and funny, I have to say. Our conversation actually helps to ignore the fact that Camila is literally sticking to Shawn while he seems to like it as much as she does.

Either he really enjoys her attention a bit too much or he is trying to be mad at me and annoy me. No matter what it is, trust me Shawn. Two can play this game. I'm sure he will love it when I FaceTime Carter later.

"Oh my god, we have to make a The Walking Dead marathon sometime. You are the only one I know who likes it too." Lauren says joyfully, causing me to laugh. "Yes we have to."

"Aww Lauren finally found another freak who likes to watch people eating other people." Dinah jokes, making us glare at her. Her eyes widen as she lifts her hand in surrender. "Be careful Dinah. Now there are two of them. That makes it way easier to murder you in your sleep." Normani teases.

We laugh at her creepy response and guess what, the two lovebirds finally pay attention to others here on the table. "I wouldn't underestimate them Dinah." Shawn adds, taking a sip from his drink before I could feel his hand on mine which is resting on my thigh.

Automatically I reach up to drink too, shaking his hand off of mine. Shawn's eyes rest on me but he doesn't say anything, probably thinking I just wanted to drink. Sighing, I bite my lower lip.

Why am I so complicated? I want him to know why I am mad but I also like... don't want him to know because it would only end in another fight.

Once I pop out of my thoughts again, I feel Shawn placing his hand behind me, squeezing my shoulder softly. I move forward as inconspicuous as possible. I just don't want him to touch me right now. Is that so hard to understand?

Also I feel nauseous for like half an hour now. That's not a good sign right? It could just be because of the food. Yeah... that's probably it. I try to focus on the others again but I feel a sudden wave of dizziness wash over me.

"Excuse me for a minute." I say, smiling lightly before standing up. "I'll come with you, hun." "You cannot go into the lady's bathroom anyways Shawn." Camila chuckles and believe me if I throw up, I will do it right into her face.

"I can join you if you want? Do you feel alright?" "Thank you but it's fine." I press out as nicely as possible. "See she is an independent woman Shawnie."

"Still, I'm gonna go with you." Shawn replies, ignoring the desperate gaze of Camila as he stands up looking at me the whole time. I guess, he sees that I don't feel that good.
"But Shawn-"

"Camila, just let him be the real gentleman he is. They will back in a minute and I think we can survive that amount of time without the cutest couple." Lauren laughs, interrupting Camila.

I could feel a slight tension between them, causing my eyebrows to furrow but looks like my body doesn't want me to think about it now. I could feel that my fingers are slightly numb. What the...

"You just have to." Shawn chuckles, trying to lighten the mood before he guides me to the restroom. Without a care about being seen, he follows me into the room. No people are here anyways.

Not that it would matter to me right now because I honestly feel horrible. "Earth to Rose? Hellooo? Can you just finally tell me why you are acting like that?" I hear Shawn ask.

Holding onto the sink, I look at him trough the mirror just like earlier but I don't want to fight now. "I don't know what you mean." I respond, holding my numb feeling hands under cold water but it doesn't help.

"Yes you do! Why are you not letting me touch you? I can't even lay my arm around your shoulder without you moving away." He states, his voice raised lightly.

"Shawn..." I mumble, breathing out shakily. What is happening to me? "Please just tell me what I did, so we can solve this, okey? I don't want to fight with you." He tells me, this time softly as he grabs my arms gently to turn me around. I just stare at him, blinking a few times to get rid of my blurry sight.

"Rose? Can you please answer? Remember as we promised to talk to each other to make this work? That's what I'm trying to do but you have to try too. Please." Shawn says, thinking I haven't said a word because I don't want to talk to him but actually it's only because I don't know what's happening.

"I -I can't feel my hands Shawn."