Blood, its red like roses.

I'm holding my scroll as I look down at Velvets on the floor covered in a red stain. My caller ID flashing on the screen
Y/n: "no... you killed Velvet?!"

Yang: "you can thank Ruby for that. She kept her busy whilst I snuck up behind her and... well, she screamed a lot. Must have been noisy for her with her massive bunny ears. But she wouldn't have heard it for long, you need you brain intact to process sounds."

Y/n: *through clenched teeth* "you... murdered my Velvet?! You can't help but hurt me can you?!"

Ruby: "you're a moron Y/n! Thinking I'd actually show any care to a piece of s-"

Y/n: "-ENOUGH! If that's how this is gonna be then fine. I'll just call for reinforcements."
I try to call Nora's number... no answer. Ren! He always answer his scroll... nothing either.
I look back up at Ruby and Yang who are smiling maliciously

Y/n: "where is Nora?! What have you done with her and Ren?!"

Yang: "oh then? Neither of them put up much of a fight once they were asleep. But don't worry, I'll send you back to hell to meet them."

I fall to the ground on my knees...
Y/n: "no. They can't be I-I promised we'd look out for each other. I... I failed them. Just do it. Kill me. Let me see them again."

Yang: "pathetic. Alright Ruby, you get this kill."

Ruby walks over to me and aims her scythe at my head. I don't want to fight back. I just want to die... As if a memory pushing through my mind, I hear Nora's voice scream through my head

Nora: "don't you dare give up now Y/n!"

Y/n: "but... I can't go on without you. I'm sorry."

Nora: "if you're sorry, then make it up to me. Make them pay..."

I open my eyes again, staring at the long scythe blade in front of me
Ruby: "any last words bro?"

Y/n: "yeah... can you hold this please?"
I grab the end of it and impale her through the leg with her own scythe blade and melt the handle around it holding the blade into the wound and trapping her

Ruby: "AHHHH! Yang help me!"
She collapses to the floor unable to walk as I stand up as my eyes glow red and look at Yang who's frozen in fear.

Yang: "RUBY! You'll regret that you bastard!"

Y/n: "what's that old saying? Don't pick a fight with a man with nothing left to lose"
I clench my fists as I walk over to her.
Y/n: "you killed them... you couldn't let me have any loving family... and you killed them. Fine then, this is something I should have done a long time ago..."

I throw my chain around her right arm and tear it off, throwing it over the cliff, she screams and clutches the wound staggering on her feet from the blow

Y/n: "this is for Ren and Nora!"

I launch my chain towards her, and it emerges through her chest to the other side, the chain impaling into the rock face holding her in place.

Yang: "GYAH!" She falls to the ground clutching at the chain which I'm still holding one side of "You freak!"

Y/n: "I let Tai live. I let Ruby live, only because she truly felt remorse for what she did... or so I thought. But none of you deserve mercy."

Yang coughs up blood as I being heating up the chain.
Y/n: "oh come now bitch, can't you handle it? Look at you! The great Yang Xiao Long, the cool girl, the one who never falters. You've survived countless odds without a scraps. But do you know what? ... you won't this time. You'll die knowing that the one mistake you made in life came back to haunt you!"
I kneel down and grab a fistful of her hair "look into my eyes. Your soul is drenched by the souls you have tainted with your existence... feel their pain. Feel MY PAIN!"

Her eyes begin to crack and dry up as she looks into my eyes. My skin begins to melt away as I move my hand from her hair to her neck and begin scorching through to her throat. She collapses on the chain which I rip out through her sideways and her body slumps to the floor as I still hold her throat which has finally scorched through, decapitating her.

Y/n: "and as for you Ruby."

Ruby: "Y/n please don't do this!"

Y/n: "the only woman I've ever loved. The only person who I ever felt comfortable opening up to... and you killed her... you made me think you could redeem yourself, and for a brief moment I considered sparing you!"
I throw the chain at her throat and pull it tightly back, sending her sprawling to the floor at my feet. "But now, once I'm done with you. I'm gonna kill your father, then your uncle... and anyone else who ever loved you."

I stand on her head and activate my legs thruster, activating it, I burn straight through her head and wrench my chain off decapitating her and scorching through her lengthways as I move my foot up her head from her neck burning it in two.

Y/n: "and that... was for my Velvet."

*3 months later*
I never did find mom. All I found was an empty cave of lost hopes and dreams which I have made my home. No one to call family, no one to care for me at all. My clothes have become tattered and torn. My cybernetic is rusted and barely works anymore. Most days I just sit at the mouth of the cave wondering what my life could have been with Vel... Oum I miss them... I miss them all. Samantha hasn't revved her engine since the incident. She just stays in the back of the cave, her fire has gone out permanently as has mine. The rider hasn't reared his skeletal head since that night.

I'm sat watching the world go by, the warm breeze hits my face as I stew in my loneliness.
I feel the wind grow cold as a large purple portal emerges behind me. On the other side is...

Y/n: "Velvet?!"

Velvet: "Baby! Come through!"

Y/n: "how is this possible?!

I hear an excited high voice call from the other side
Nora: "well Salem did tell you we'd be spared!"
Into the portals vision walks Ren and Nora, slightly bruised in places but they're alive! I hear Sammys engine roar from inside the cave and drive slowly towards me.

Y/n: "Sammy! Is it them? is... is it true?"

Samantha's engine roars as she senses their presence to be true

Salem: "you need to have more faith in me. When I say something will happen, it will."

Y/n: "Salem? I should have known! This is all an illusion isn't it? Another of your tricks!"

Salem: "if that's what you think then by all means walk away. But you're a smart boy, you know it's true."

I smile knowing it's true. They're back... and I'll do anything to protect them this time!
Y/n: "you kept your word. You saved them."

Salem: "as promised. Now I'll ask you again Y/n. Can we count on your support?"

Velvets hand passes through the portal. I hold her hand and she drags me through, the portal widens allowing Sammy to drive through too.

Velvet smashes her lips into mine as she hugs me tightly. I smile as I look at Ren and Nora stood beside Salem holding hands

Y/n: "Salem... we have a deal!"

DONE!!!!
A/n: question: would anyone like a sequel?

Well then... everyone wanted a lemon so... lemon in 3... 2... 1... PENETRATION!