VOOOOOOOTE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok people, the story's finished so I'll be doing a pause so that I can go back to college being a little bit prepared.

I'll let you vote between two things and that will 'only' change the order that I'll be doing them.

I don't have an idea of when I'll do them but worry not! I'll be there in no time. I won't let you more than a month so the limited limit is....Erm...the 25 September! I'll let run the vote for a month XD.

Here it is:

Option1:

Zelda Twilight Princess X male reader BUT y/n Is the y/n from the Pokémon story, the 'multiverse guardian'.

Or

Option2:

Zelda Twilight Princess X male reader BUT you are a totally new character that is(vote also)
-Link's childhood friend
-A newcomer to Hyrule

I hope everyone understands that voting is important and that there will be almost as much or more comments than read.

On that I tell you by, Have a nice month of 'going back to work'. A big thanks for everyone who reads this crappy story and who voted. I also thanks all my newly subscribed people. You can all write what you want here, reading your comments is always a pleasure.

Have a nice month as always!
Simon-san out 'till the 25September!
PEACE OUT !!!!!!