Chapter 7: situational

Nice nice nice
Dream dream dream
Ohohoh I should wake up.
You woke up and you were in your bed. It's weird since you fought Saitama and didn't even authorised him to enter but....meh. you sniffed the air and detected some cooking. You started to walk, still a little bit damaged from your fight, and went to the kitchen. It was Anna, she was cooking breakfast.

Y/n: Hello.

Anna: Hi brother.

Y/n: What are you co...wait...brother?

Anna: I'm your sister, that makes you my brother.

Y/n: Ancestors incestors

Anna: What?

Y/n: Nothing. And by the way, how did I landed on my bed?

Anna: It's that baldy who bringed you there.

Y/n: You opened the door?

Anna: Yes.

Y/n: Ok.

You waited five more minutes, talking about things and you are your breakfast. You did all the other things, shower, brushing your teeth...

*Knock**knock**knock*

Anna: I got it.

She went over to the door and opened it. It was Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki: Who are you?

Anna: I'm her girlfriend.

Tatsumaki: WHAT??? Y/N COME HERE!!

Y/n: Hello, what's up?

Tatsumaki: Is she your girlfriend?

Y/n: Nope, sister.

Anna: You are perfect when upset.

Tatsumaki: Better.

Anna: Are you being jealous?

Tatsumaki:*red like tomato* N-N-NO!

Anna: You are jealous.

Tatsumaki started, to your surprise, to blush like crazy and to stutter a lot.

Tatsumaki: Y/N! I-I need y-you i-in the hero a-assitiat-tion RIGHT N-NOW!

She flew away at fast speed. I looked at my 'new' sister and she looked oddly satisfied.

Y/n: Happy?

Anna: Yes, she's funny to tickle.

Y/n:*sigh* I'm going to go, bye.

Anna: Ok, bye.

You started to walk. It was going to be a long day but none the less, you wanted to take a newly find shortcut. You started to follow the path between the streets and in ten seconds, you were in front of the building. You saw tatsumaki waiting in front of the building so you went by her.

Y/n: You alright? I'm sorry for what happened earlie-

Tatsumaki: It's fine.

Y/n: Ok. Why am I here today?

Tatsumaki: You have to see the director and after that...well..you'll see.

Y/n: Ok.

You went to the director, Simon, and you waited for him to turn around. He did a 360°+180° and had a wide smile on is face.

Simon: I LOVE THIS CHAIR!!!!

Y/n: I'm here.

Simon: Oh shoo. I totally forgot. Today, you have an assignment for...

Y/n: For......?

Simon: Nothing!!!

Y/n: So.... Why am I here again?

Simon: Tatsumaki has been acting weird since she first met you. Stuttering, turning red for some reason, and if I open my social interaction guide book, page....76, 'this is the sign of something called love'.

Y/n: She likes me?

Simon: Don't ask this to me, I've never felt that.

Y/n: Ok.

Simon: I have an advice from the book. Erm....page 78... Oh.... You have to take dinner with her.

Y/n: I don't have money on m-

I received a hundred dollars/euros/idc
It was him who gave me this money.

Y/n: Why?

Simon: I have difficulties to understand human feelings but I know her happiness by her heart and that's making me feel happy too so....
*Serious face*
BrEaK Her hEarT aNd I BreAk You!

Y/n: Understood.

Simon: You can go. Good luck.

Y/n: Thanks, bye! Bye

You went outside and saw that she was really waiting for you.

Y/n: I'm back!

Tatsumaki: O-ok.

Y/n: Do you want to... Go eat something?

Tatsumaki: F-fine, let's g-go.

No one's pov:

Looking by the window, Simon was smiling looked at the two going away. He got back in his SWIVEL chair and looked at files.

Simon: You'll make the perfect target.

That's all. It's sapphire 4 or something like that (sorry) that discovered parts of my shipping plans because of magic so. Tatsumakithebestbutnotmybesty.
You understood me, that's all for now because it's my being lazy and doing nothing day. It's morning in France, DON'T JUDGE ME PLEASE!!!

Why you scrolling?

Stop!

It's too late for your soul.

I've taken it.

Bye now!

NOW!! 

OK, fine. I have an Instagram where you'll see my face if you want but....you have to guess and I'm not helping you!!!! Bye!