Chapter 9: Mission

I woke up, looked at the hour, 6am.
I felt something on top of me, I looked at it, it was Tatsumaki.... Wait.... Oh, I remember. I lightly pushed her off of me and let her sleep. I put a note on the table and headed for a walk.

Tatsumaki's pov:

I woke up in a bed. It was Y/n's bed. I got up and saw a note.
' I'm going for a walk, I'll be here around 8o'clock, you can eat whatever you want. Bye. Y/n. '
I looked at the time and it was 7.45.
I looked in the fridge, took some milk and started to eat.

Back to y/n's pov:

It was almost time for me to go home. I was still walking and was currently near the hero association building. I saw Genos from afar and went to him.

Y/n: Oi Genos!

Genos: Oh hi y/n, What brings you here?

Y/n: I was walking and I saw you so...I just wanted to say hi!

Genos: Ok, well good timing because we need you for a mission.

Y/n: *sigh* Tatsumaki is at my place and I don't want to make her wait so... Let me text her.

Tatsumaki's pov:

I was done eating and started to wait for him to return when I felt my phone vibrate. I got a text from someone.
' Sorry but I won't be home untill... I don't know but I'm on a mission so if you want to get out, the keys are on the left side of the fridge. Bye! Y/n. '
First of, HOW DID HE GET MY PHONE NUMBER!
second of, the keys can wait, I want to stay here for... investigation.

Y/n's pov:

The mission was taking place in a place that seems to be an old junkyard. Genos told me that they detected a strong radiation of nuclear energy coming from under the ground.

Genos: Please stand back, I'm gonna make a tunnel.

You did as he said and he started to dig, occasionally making small explosions and emmiting a strong heat.

Genos: Done. It seems like there is an underground laboratory.

Y/n: Let's go then.

I jumped down into the laboratory but nobody was here but.... All my sences told me that someone was here.

Y/n: Be careful, the enemy might be invisible. Can you detect him?

Genos: No but I also feel it's presence.

Y/n: And what is it tho?

Genos: We don't know, sources are talking about a little creature with huge powers especially psychic powers.

Y/n: So let's follow the 'Psyco-path'....

Genos: ....

Y/n: Sorry.

We walked the said path only to find that it leaded to nowhere so we decided to check what's inside all the doors. There were 5 doors.
The first one was just a room with a bed and nothing else, the second one was a bit weird, it had a isolation chamber but nothing was in, the third one had nothing in, same for the fourth. The fifth had buttons on the walls that seemingly activated nothing except for a light bulb. The room was empty. We decided to return to the base but.
*BOOM*
A loud explosion stopped us in our track. We looked behind us and something huge was coming out of the empty isolation chamber from the second one.

Y/n: Wasn't it empty?

Genos: It was for our eyes but maybe it had some camouflage.

Y/n: With it's psychic power it would be eas-