Without thinking, or even trying, I begin to lowly speak, words flowing off my lipse. 

Got my mind on your body and your body on my mind.

Got a taste for the cherry, I just need to take a bite. 

I pick up my pen as inspiration begins to flow through my pen and onto the notebook. 

As another week goes by, Ellie and I begin to fall into a pretty consistent routine. As quiet as she tries to be in the morning, I always make sure to stay awake as she gets ready. I give her a kiss goodbye as she leaves for work and I fall back asleep for a few hours before starting my morning with a quick workout or steamy hot shower. Sometimes both. 

While Ellie is at work, I spend my day working, planning the wedding, relaxing or anything in between. Sometimes she'll do her own thing when she gets home from work. Other times, we'll do something together. No matter what, we always try to eat dinner together. 

She's even supported my new cooking hobby by buying me Joanna Gaines' Magnolia cookbook, promising we'll make at least one thing from the cookbook every week. Whether its as intricate as an entrée or as simple as a vegetable dip. 

Right now we're on our way to a café downtown. After scouting almost a dozen wedding planners in the Los Angeles area, we settled on hiring Jillian Hall, a highly suggested wedding planner from some of my friends in the industry. Today is our first meeting with her after finally getting the confirmation email yesterday that she was on board with taking us on as clients on such short notice. 

When we arrive at the café, Ellie ushers me to a round table in the corner as she orders us both a coffee. She comes back, tripping on her own two feet, almost sending both coffees flying in my direction. 

"Be careful. Wouldn't want you to ruin my nice leather jacket." I say, holding it close to my body protectively. She lets out a fake laugh before handing me my coffee. 

She takes a seat next to me as we wait for Mrs. Hall. Right on time, the door chime rings as the front door opens. A tall blonde with an exceptionally tight bun and black suit enters the café. She scans the crowd, eyes landing on us before walking over to us.  

We stand up, extending our hand to properly introduce ourselves. 

"Hi, I'm Demi. This is Ellie." I say, a little too excited. 

Jillian shakes my hand, introducing herself. She excuses herself for a moment to grab a pre made coffee from the mobile order pickup station before returning to us, taking a seat across from us. 

She takes a sip before reaching into her bag, pulling out a notebook and pen. 

"Alright, before we get down to business, I'd like to get to know you two beforehand. So-" She clicks her pen. "Tell me about you two lovebirds. Where did you meet? What do you like to do? Who proposed and how?" She asks.

Ellie and I look at each other, before she gives me the go ahead to answer. 

And I do. I answer all three of Jillian's questions, with a little more enthusiasm than needed and far too much information. 

Jillian doesn't seem to mind my rambling. She listens with open ears, scribbling a few notes as she pays attention. 

"So, have you started planning the wedding at all yet?" She asks, drawing a line under her notes.  

Ellie shakes her head, no. I decide to speak up. "I've always wanted an outdoor wedding. Very light and rustic. I like the color blue, so maybe blue flowers and bridesmaids dresses. However, blue is such a broad color. I'm not a big fan of fondant so I don't want the cake to have fondant on it." I begin to ramble again, until Jillian stops me, chuckling a bit.