Say Yes To the Dress

"Erza Scarlet. Will you marry me?" I froze for a second. His face slowly losing hope. I smiled and yelled "Yes!" His face lit up and smiled "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I yelled even louder. He got up and I hopped onto him, pulled him down and kissed him. We kissed for what felt like the best centuries. I rubbed his blue mane as our make out session continued.

Jellal's POV:
I felt like the happiest man alive. This was the best day of my life. I held her tightly in my arms. I picked her up bridal-style and carried her out of The Extravaganza. We waited for our limousine. When he pulled up we continued our make out session in the limo. I carried her in the house and dropped her on the bed. I took her shoes off and her dress. I continued to kiss her while running my fingers through her scarlet tresses.

Erza's POV:
I cupped his face and kissed him even more. I lied down on the bed, he took off his suit and got on top of me.
...............................
I woke up, Jellal was still asleep. My hair was a mess and I was in my underwear. I couldn't stop recapping what happened last night in my head. I picked up my phone and my sister Kagura texted me "I'm on my way sissy!" "Great, can't wait to see you! I've gotta tell you something!" I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my neck was covered in hickeys. I took my underwear off and hopped in the shower. Once I got out, I put Jellal's silk robe on and looked through my closet for an outfit. Unfortunately, none of the outfits covered my hickey filled neck. I found an outfit that fit the weather perfectly, though:

 I found an outfit that fit the weather perfectly, though:

I got dressed and put my hair into a messy bun. I go downstairs to the kitchen and make us some toast. "Jellal!" I yell from downstairs. He grunts saying "Huh, Erza?!" "We've gotta get going to the others with Kagura and Gray, so come downstairs dressed!" After I'm almost finished with my toast, Jellal comes down in a plaid blue button up and tan pants. He grabs his toast and asks "Where are we meeting up?" "The Girdies Cafe" he nods and notices my neck. "Our nights gonna Show isn't it?" He ask teasingly with a mouthful of toast. I look at him with an annoyed look and I put my empty plate in the sink. "When you're done put your plate in the sink" I say while grabbing my pink Kanken bag and my wallet. He gets up and puts the plate in the sink. He grabs the car keys and walks out the door. We get into the car and drive to the The Girdies Cafe as quickly as we can. We arrive and I put my bag around one arm. I enter and I see my brother Natsu sitting beside his girlfriend and my best friend Lucy, Mirajane and her boyfriend Laxus, and to my surprise Milliana. "Milli, Mira, Lucy, Natsu!" I say while pacing to the table. I sit beside Milliana giving her a hug. I sit my bag under the table and the boys go take our orders. Everyone gets cappuccinos besides Milliana and I. We both get an iced almond milk latte. Everyone gets Macaroons and muffins. When Jellal sat down, I brought up the topic of Jellal and I's engagement. "So, yesterday. Jellal and I visited The Extravaganza. So, Jellal decided it'd be a great time to pull.." I say while whipping my hand out and showing off my silver bezel ring. "This!" I say while smiling from ear to ear. Laxus and Natsu's jaw drop. The girls sigh in relief. "We were scared you were going to say no" they say simultaneously. "You guys knew?!" I exclaim in shock, they all reply with a nod. "He asked us for help on how to get you to say yes" Milliana says with her mouthful of muffins. I looked at Jellal with an awe face and I then kiss him on the cheek. The side where my hickeys were, are now exposed. Milliana begins to touch my neck and her innocent mind asks "What's that?" Loud enough so the group can hear. My face turned red. Lucy squinted her eyes to get a better look and then her jaw drops. "Erza, Jellal, I see you two did a little dirty work" she says teasingly and winking while sipping her cappuccino. Just then, to break my embarrassment.. "Hey guys!" I look behind me and Kagura and Gray with Juvia on his side are entering the cafe. I jump out of my seat and onto Kagura. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hers around my waist. Tears start flowing from my eyes like waterfalls. We're both crying messes. After our long awaited hug, I pull away and lead her to our table. Jellal then hugs Gray and they have a warm brotherly reunion. Seats are rearranged. I sit between Jellal and Kagura. Mirajane sits between Laxus and Lucy. Natsu sits between Gray and Jellal. "Kagura So this is what I have to tell you" I whisper to her while everyone else is talking. She looks at me with excitement. I show her my ring under the table. Her jaw drops. "I know right!" I whisper yell. She nods vigorously. After we ate and drank our coffee, we all went home. I asked Kagura if she'd like to spend a night with me, but she already ordered a hotel. After the long nice day we've head, I go home and take a nice hot steamy shower. I get out and change into one of Jellal's old rock band T-shirts and boy shorts. I lie down next to a snoring Jellal. Goodnight.