Months

Catch up time:
5 months have gone pass. Jellal and I are still together. It is now January. My modeling career is going well. We've been to 3 places over the 5 months. Dubai, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. I'm 19 and Jellal is 20.

"I wish Christmas could've stayed forever" I say while letting out a big sigh, staring at the snow through the window. Jellal, Lucy, Mirajane, And I still attend Vermillion University But we don't live in dorms anymore. We live in an apartment complex. Lucy and my brother Natsu live on the 3rd floor, Mirajane and Laxus live on the 4th floor, and Jellal and I live on the 5th floor. While Milliana has a new job and doesn't attend Vermillion University, And is a veterinarian. "I know but it's almost Kagura's birthday" Jellal replied. I nod and say "I can't wait to see her, it feels like centuries" I say as Jellal sits beside me with two cups of hot cocoa. He hands me one. Jellal whips out his phone and begins to frown. "What's wrong babe?" I ask him while rubbing his back. "I still haven't heard from Gray" he said with a minor glum tone. I kissed him on his cheek "Have you called Juvia?" Juvia is Gray's girlfriend, she's just started to attend Vermillion University. Gray is currently in Alabama, working on his first news article. He's an editor in training. He shook his head then dialed Juvia's number. "Hello, it's Juvia" Juvia says with a glum tone, "Uh, Yeah, it's Gray's brother, Jellal" "Oh, hi" "Have you heard from Gray?" I hear sobs from the other side of the phone. "Hello?" Jellal says, "I've not heard from Gray in a month!" She says with misery in her voice. I decide to step in "We could try going to his job and calling him there" "Oh yes!" Juvia says with a little bit of hope in her voice. "Okay, see you Juvia" Jellal says then hangs up the phone. I go upstairs and change out of my sweater and boy shorts. I change into:

We get into the car and drive to Juvia's house

We get into the car and drive to Juvia's house. We spot Juvia wearing a blue and black trench coat. She had her hands in her pockets and was freezing. Jellal honks the horn signaling to Juvia that we're here. She paces to the car and gets in. I stare out the frosted window as we pull off. I look in the rear window and see Juvia crying silently. "Hey, Juvia everything's gonna be okay" I say reassuringly "Yeah, I'm sure he's fine" Jellal agrees, but I can still se worry in his eyes. When we arrive to Gray's job, I put on my gloves and get out he car. I lock arms with Jellal as we enter the building. Minerva is here. Minerva works here now after she was fired from Sorcerer Weekly. She stands up and flutter her eyes at Jellal and says "Hey Jellal" in a flirtatious manner. He shows her his palm and says "Never gonna happen Minerva" she glares at me and I glare right back. Yajima, the owner of this building, greets Jellal, Juvia, and I with a welcoming smile. "I assume you're here to contact Gray" he says while leading us to the phone "Yes Mister Yajima" Jellal replies. I go to the phone as I'm surrounded by Jellal and Juvia. I dial Gray's phone number and after awhile of waiting he answers "Hello!" He says while shouting over the wind I mouthed "he answered" to the two. "Yeah, where are you?" "Oh, Erza! I'm still in Alabama!" "Yeah, I know that! Why haven't you been answering any of our calls?" "I've been busy" "Why the emphasis on busy?" "You see, we're storm watching!" "You never told us that!" "Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention it!" "You think?! Anyway, your brother and girlfriend want to speak to you" "Um, yeah about that. Bye!" Before I can get another word in he hangs up. "He hung up" I told the two with a shocked facial expression. "What?!" The two exclaim simultaneously. I nod. I put the phone back on the hook and we head out the door. We get back in the car and I see Jellal's face getting red. He was biting his lip. I saw anger in his eyes. I put my hand on his arm and said "Babe, calm down, it's oka-" I started but he finished, "No, it's not. You don't know how it feels cause you get to see Kagura and you guys are still on talking terms!" He spat at me angrily and slapped my hand away. I grew a shocked expression, then a pout. I crossed my arms and looked out the window. The entire car ride was silent. We dropped Juvia off and never did a word. When we arrived at the house, I unlocked the door and kicked my boots off. I stomped angrily upstairs and through my coat over the banister. He just ignored me and didn't even care. So I walked into our room and slammed the door.

Jellal's POV:
Erza was pretty mad at me. At that moment I didn't care, even though in the back of my head I knew I shouldn't have said that. It was too harsh.

Erza's POV:
I threw my body on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes of silence, I called his name "Jellal?!" There was no answer "Jellal?!" I called even louder, still no answer. I walked out of the room, looked over the banister. He was on the couch flipping through channels. I stomped down stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal as I was walking upstairs Jellal says "Will you bring me my book" in an annoyed tone. I roll my eyes, stomp upstairs, put my cereal down on the bedside table, and threw his book at him over the banister, hitting him in the head. I head back into my room and begin to eat my cereal. After I was done eating, I sat my empty bowl on the bedside table. I got up and took a bath.

Jellal's POV:
I went upstairs to change into my pajamas. I see Erza in the bath. I start to feel like an asshole for what I said. I head into the bathroom and see her agitated face. "Do you mind if I join?" I expected her to say no, but instead she let out a big sigh and moved her leg saving a spot for me. I strip and I get in the tub with her.

Erza's POV:
I try to stay silent and let Jellal do all the talking. After awhile of waiting, he finally speaks. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that." He says with sincere sympathy. I look up at him and plaster a half smile across my face. "I know you didn't, you were just mentally frustrated.." after awhile we just start to embrace each other's warmth. We both step out of the shower and change into our night clothes. I put on a new pajama set that Jellal bought me for Christmas without the robe.

 I put on a new pajama set that Jellal bought me for Christmas without the robe

I put my hair in a bun, turned the light off and laid down. "Babe, can I take you out tomorrow?" Jellal asks me "Sure, where?" I ask in curiosity. "It's a surprise" he said while shutting his eyes. I giggle.

Jellal's POV:
I knew what I had planned for tomorrow. I know it's early, and we're young, but I wanna take a chance.