Page 1; Nerd Freak

It was more peaceful and quiet here than in the class. I was always obsessed with books and I used to get high marks.. in subjects, not popularity.

I just moved here yesterday and i think I shouldn't really need to fit this atmosphere. Even if the atmosphere here is different from my old school. Some people already gave me nickname like 'nerd freak'. I'm wearing glasses, tied my hair to a ponytail and bringing books everywhere I goes. Unlike the popular girls in this school.

I'm nothing compared to them.

The bell rang as it telling that the recess time is over. I packed my things up and walk to my class. I haven't even made a new friend yet. I find it hard to do so since the standard here is higher than me. They all look at me as 'Nerd Freak'.

The moment I walk at the hallway, the students-female student gather and make a loud chaos. A fuss; and I found it pretty annoying. They keep screaming their lungs out like there's no tomorrow.

"Omg! Kai oppa! Kai!"

"Omg look at sehun! omg!"

"He's still fabulous as ever! Krisssss!"

"Omgg look! Chanyeol! Baekhyun!"

And they keep screaming and shouting their names out. I'm not interested like they did so I just pushed myself through the crowd and I need to reach my class. No one want to be late to class on the first day of school. I mean-new school.

I can't really see what's infront but I keep pushing myself through the crowd until I hit something; or maybe someone.

The surrounding become silent after that and I fixed my skirt. "I'm sorry." I bowed then I picked my books that fell on the ground. There's no reply, no voice, no sound, no anything. I look up once I finished picking up my books and what I see are only sharp stares.

"Uhm-I'm sorry for bumping into you.." I mumbled under my breath as I stand up again. "Do you think apologize can clear this all?" One of them said, harshly. And the one with black hair said it. Is this how they treat girl? Shameful. Disgraceful.

I look at him. "What do you mean by that?" I fixed the position of my glasses and look at him. "Wait..Aren't you the Nerd Freak?" I sigh. Nerd freak. On the first day of school, I already get a nickname; fabulous nickname.

"So, Why if i'm the nerd freak? Did my glasses scared you?" I look at him, giving the same sharp stare like he did. He laughed. "Me? Scared of you? Are you half-asleep?" He leaned closer to look at me, or rather; my glasses.

"I'm not. You're the one who's half-asleep." I shot him back. "And if you're asking why, because I already apologized yet you said apologized is not enough. As if the word 'sorry' is really a low standard." I glare at him before continue walking towards my class.

"Yah! You!" He shouted from behind. "Baekhyun-ah, enough. Enough." I heard his friends told him to stop. Nice choice. You better stop before everything getting worse.

I entered the class and the class suddenly turned quiet omce they saw me. I walk towards my seat and I heard a whisper. "She's the one that fight our Baekhyun, right?" "That nerd freak. Who do she think she is. She's not even that pretty, not even that popular."

I don't care about popularity. What I care the most is my grades. The class turned silent once again when the teacher entered the class and started teaching.

...

The bell rang; it's the dismissal time.

I cleared my desk and packed my things up and the student rushed out from the class, leaving just me in the classroom.

"Uhmp-" I heard a voice behind me and I turn around; finding a small figure of a girl, straight hair and bangs; smiling at me.

"Ohh. Yes? Can I help you?" I asked her, returning a smile. "Uhmp.. I'm eunji.. Jung Eunji. And I really amazed when you fight Baekhyun back there." She smile. I never thought someone would be amazed by a nerd freak.

"o-oh really? Thanks. I'm Eunchae. Go Eunchae." I smile at her, trying to make her fell comfortable around me. We shake hands and I'm really happy that I made a new friend. Well, Yeah. She's pretty, too. Compared to me.

"I need to go now..Eunchae. Bye!" She smile, waving me goodbye and walked out from the class. She's really pretty when she smile.

I take my bag and walk out from the class. I'm walking towards the school gate when I saw a building beside the school building. And I accidentally saw those popular guys entered the building.

Urgh, My innocent eyes accidentally look at them. I rub my eyes and clean my glasses. I should just ignore them. I walked out from the school and went home.

...

I laid down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "I should start doing my revision."

I pull my chair and start pulling out the books from my bag. Then suddenly something hit the floor, attracting my eyes and found a gold necklace on the floor. I pick it up and observe it for a while. "Since when do I have this?" I look at it for a while then something hit my brain.

I bumped into the boy just now at the hallway. Maybe this is his. I sigh. Should I return this to him?

I put it back to my bag and continue doing the revision again.

----

a/n: ayo yo! Here's another story from me yo! I hope you like it yo! heuheu ;3