Chapter 2

Ariana's Pov:

In comes Connor. When he sees me his face looks scared. I look at my arm to see it gushing blood and the sight of it scares me and everything goes black.

Connors Pov:

I walk in to see Ariana cutting herself. What did we do to this poor girl? She looks down at her arm and blacks out.

"Trevor, Ricky, get the car out we are going to the hospital" I scream. I pick up Ariana and start running outisde. The rest of O2L and magcon just stand there and watch in horror. But I'm only thinking about Ariana. She is so beautiful and kind.. focus.

We put her into the car and race toward the hospital. The other boys are following us in there cars. We got in and got her a hospital room. The doctors made us wait in the waiting room.

"Ariana Dallas?" a doctor said. All of us shot straight put of our seats. "Only three of you can go in" he said. We decided on Me, Cameron, and Ricky.

Ariana Pov:

I woke up in a hospital room. I heard the door open and in walked Connor, Cameron, and Ricky. I started getting scared and the heart moniter was speeding up.

"Ariana it's ok we just want to talk" Ricky said. I took a deep breath."What do you want?" I said. "Sis I'm sorry I bullied you we all are sorry" he said. You could tell that he had cried along with Ricky and Connor.

"You think I can forgive you just like that? You are my brother, you were suppose help me" I scream.

"I will forgive Ricky and Connor but Cameron you have to prove to me" I said. He nodded. Ricky and Connor looked happy.