♛ Best Laid Plans ♘

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It didn't work," Kira sighed in defeat at the experiment before noticing the shard of glass lodged in Malia's forehead.

Growling under her breath, Malia tugged out the sharp piece and stated bluntly, "No. It didn't."

Malia handed her another lightbulb uneasily. She was beginning to understand now why Scott left her with his girlfriend.

༺༻

"That's the worst plan I've ever heard."

To say Jordan Parrish was not on board with the idea was a bit of an understatement. It wasn't that he lacked confidence in the teenagers' abilities and skill sets. He lacked confidence in Stiles and Scott's attempts at plans. Bree had filled him in on some of the worst plans she had experienced — Boy, he couldn't wait to tell her about the new one Stiles addressed to him.

Stiles blinked rapidly, arguing while Parrish slid back the keys the teenager offered him, "Okay, the plan is perfect, and it'll work perfectly, especially if you agree to drive the van."

The deputy sighed doubtfully, "Is the Sheriff on board with this?"

"How do you think I got the keys?"

"I thought you stole them."

Staring back dumbfoundedly, Stiles answered rather quickly, "While that's a perfectly reasonable assumption, I did not steal them. And we need you because all of the Eichen guards know all of the Sheriff's Deputies, okay? We need a real deputy. And one who won't ask questions."

Parrish shook his head, reminding the kid anxiously, "It's not safe to bring me along. I'm dangerous.

"So is the giant murdering werewolf that's killed over 30 people but somehow didn't kill you." Parrish scoffed at his words, looking away briefly before Stiles came up with a different approach with a worried sigh, "Come on, Parrish, we need you. Bree needs you."

༺༻

Stiles sighed as he and Scott marched down the staircase of the school library, "My dad's got the lab working on the shoe prints, but, uh, we're both kinda mystified about how giant clawed werewolf feet turn back into a pair of sneakers."

The Alpha beside him nodded, telling Stiles, "Well, Argent told Allison it wouldn't be like anything we've ever seen before."

Scoffing, Stiles jerked his neck out and glanced back at Scott, retorting, "Did he say it was going to defy the laws of physics?"

They were about to leave the library when Scott caught Theo's scent. The kid in question leaning against one of the first-floor bookshelves, flipping through a textbook casually. He peered up at Stiles and Scott, both glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Scott interrogated while Stiles narrowed dark eyes at him.

"I still need to graduate."

Stiles deadpanned, expressing wildly with gestures, "No. No. What you need is to be beaten severely with a lead pipe wrapped in barbed wire-"

"Okay," Theo interjected, shrugging casually. "I admit that mistakes were made."

Stiles stared at him in disbelief, reminding the Chimera, "Murders. Some murders were made."

Theo merely ignored the spastic teenager, flipping through the history textbook in his hands as he informed the two, "You know how the Soviets helped us win World War II? They knew how to make it through a Russian winter."