Chapter 10: Meet the New Family

Start from the beginning

"H-hello."

"Welcome to the family! I hope we get along!" She chirped, hugging me. I hugged her back. It also felt wrong somehow. I felt like I was replacing my mom.

You really are the worst daughter ever. You don't deserve to live.

I winced at the thought. Ignoring it, we pulled away.

"I have a question," I said, "Do I have brothers?"

My dad nodded, "Yes. BOYS!"

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, some doors opening, and some voices.

I mentally sighed as 6 boys came to the living room.

6 brothers. All older, it looks like. I hate this. Maybe they'll be nice! Nope. As soon as they saw me, they glared at me. They were good looking, I have to admit. All fit too.

"Boys, this is your new sister, Evanna," Rose said, smiling. "Introduce yourself. Name and age."

When no one said anything, Rose said, "Or you're grounded."

The oldest looking one sighed, "I'm Ethan. I'm 18." He was still glaring at me. He had light brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He looked somewhat similar to Rose. He seemed 6'2 or 6'3.

The one next to him didn't say anything. He gave me a death glare which was pretty scary, I'll admit.

"Brandon," Rose growled, "introduce yourself."

"Brandon. 17." He was tall, but just a little shorter than Ethan.

He had black hair and brown eyes, different from Ethan.

Next were two twins who were identical. They looked most similar to Rose. "I'm Andrew." The one with lighter hair said. He had light brown, while the other twin had a darker shade. "I'm Alex. We're 16." Andrew was taller than Alex, probably around 5'9 or 6'0.

"Daniel. I'm 15." The next one said. He had black hair, just like Brandon. He looked similar to Brandon too. Like a mini him, but Daniel also looked like Rose. He was probably 5'7.

The youngest one glared at me. It was a glare full of hatred. He seemed to hate me the most. "Jayden." He forced. "12." 5'4 probably. They were all taller than me. All bigger too.

We are the same age. Okay.

"You know, Jayden has the exact same birthday as you, Evanna!" My dad exclaimed.

"What?!" Jayden shouted, anger radiating off of him.

"Same birthday! June 20. I guess we have to celebrate together!" Rose exclaimed, chuckling.

Jayden didn't look to happy. He looked furious.

"Boys, why don't one of you give her a tour?" Rose asked.

"No way," Ethan mumbled, walking away.

"No." Brandon left.

Jayden left without even saying anything. He just glared at me and went upstairs.

"We're busy." Andrew and Alex said in unison, walking away, followed by Daniel.

"They'll get used to you," Rose mumbled, sighing.

I managed a smile, "It's okay."

"Let me show you your room," Rose said, leading me upstairs. She opened a door, revealing a beautiful room. It had gray painted walls, a big bed in the middle, bookcase on the side wall, a table, a closet, and my own bathroom.

"Wow," I breathed out, walking in.

"Jayden's room is across. Go to him for anything. I'll give you a full tour later. I have to go somewhere right now."

I nodded, walking out of my room and going down with her.

"Boys! Your dad and I are going out! Talk to your sister or something!" She shouted, and left with my dad.

I was alone with the boys.

When I walked back up to my room, all 6 of them were in my room. They were glaringly me.

"Let's teach our new stepsister not to mess with us, yeah?" Ethan growled.

I was going to run but one of them grabbed my arm and threw me onto the floor. Brandon grabbed my hair and dragged me into the closet. My head felt like it was on fire. Daniel shoved me inside.

"Don't mess with us," Daniel growled.

"You'll never be part of our family," Ethan said, locking the closet door.

"No!" I screamed, banging on the door. Why is the lock on that side of the door? Ugh!

It was pitch black in here. "Please! Open the door!"

I kept shouting and screaming. Eventually, it turned into begging. "Please, let me out."

My anxiety started getting worse. My head started hurting, I couldn't breathe. I tried calming myself down, but it was no use. I started crying because of the stress that was built inside me. I gave up. I couldn't do anything. They weren't going to let me out. I was trapped.

☆━━━━━━━━━━☆

Yay! Finally introducing the boys. :)

I'm pretty sure you don't like them though lol. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Vote
Comment
Share
:)