Photographs

"... You're our mother" Thomas finished.
Mary nodded, "Yes... I am."
Thomas and I both hugged her tightly, tears running down both our cheeks. She hugged us back, one arm around each of us and also cried.
"What's going on in here?" I heard Newt ask from behind us.
I turned and looked at him, he looked confused and concerned.
"Y/N, what's the matter?" he asked, worriedly, walking towards me and stroking my face, "Why are you crying?"
"They're happy tears" I smiled.
"Happy tears?" he furrowed his eyebrows together, "Will someone please tell me what's going on?"
"Newt, this is our mother" Tommy stated, gesturing to our mum.
"What?" he replied, incredulously, "Your mother? How do you know?"
"I found a picture of me and Tom when we were younger" I explained, "She kept it all this time"
"That's amazing!" Newt laughed, hugging me tightly, "I'm so happy for you!"
"Now it's my turn to be confused!" Mother laughed.
"Mother..." I said, "This is my boyfriend Newt"
"Boyfriend?" she gaped, "But before the Maze, Minho was your boyfriend?"

"No" Minho said, "You're kidding"
"Nope" Mother replied, "Before the Maze, you and Y/N were dating for two years!"
"Me and Minho?" I sighed, still in disbelief, "Are you sure?"
"Yes dear" she chuckled, "I even have pictures!"
"You do?" chorused Newt, Minho, Thomas and I.
"Yes" she scoffed, "What sort of mother would I be if I didn't have pictures of my own children?"
"Mum, I'm not sure if I want to see these" Thomas joked, "I mean a mini-me doesn't sound very good looking. I don't want to be embarrassed."
"Ah come on, Tommy!" I said, "It might bring back some memories!"
"Yeah, but there are some memories I don't want you to have back" Newt muttered.
I kissed the corner of his mouth, before perching on the edge of one of the beds as Mother opened a keepsake box filled with dozens of photographs. She smiled, fondly as she looked at the first one.
"You and Thomas as kids" she said, "You were quite the protective sibling at this point you were the oldest!"
"Oldest?" Newt asked, "What about Ben?"
"Ben?" she questioned, "Who's Ben?"
"Thomas and I's older brother!" I said.
She looked confused, "Y/N I have no idea what you're talking about... You and Thomas are my only children"