Weak

Hi so some slight NSFW stuff is about to go down in this chapter so that's fun feel free to skip it if it makes you uncomftorable

Oh also alot of emotional stuff is going to happen in this chapter so get ready bois :)

~~~~~~~~
Keith's P.O.V.

    "How long have you guys been listening!" I asked as I turned back to the screen. There was the crew with their mouths wide open.

No Lance.

    "Long enough to hear you guys are brothers! How did we not notice?" Hunk asked. "We uh...didn't tell anyone." Shiro replied. "But how! You guys don't even look alike!" Corran yelled. "I-- well it's a long story." Shiro said. "Well then get your butts back here and explain!" Pidge said. "No." I growled. I was still mad at Lance yes bur I didn't have the heart to face him. "Keith. Lance needs you. He's been really upset." Adam spoke up. I could see how Shiro perked up at the sound of his voice.

    "Keith please let's just go back and we can all talk this out." Shiro said. I knew he wanted to see Adam again so he could appoligise. I sighed, wiping my almost teary eyes. "Fine. We're coming back." I said.

"Hey can you untie me first?"

----------
Lance's P.O.V.

     I was in the bathroom crying. Why was I so weak without him.  I heard footsteps walk into the room and stop in front of the bathroom door. I was leaning up against the door so I reached up and locked it. "Adam go away." I snapped when I heard the door knob trying to be turned.

"Lance it's me. Keith."

     I gasped at the sound of his voice. My heart was racing again and the tears started pouring even more. "Can I come in?" He asked. I un-clicked the door knob and slid over so the door wouldn't hit me. I was trying not to sob but as soon as I laied eyes on him it was all over. I hugged his legs tightly. "I'm so sorry Keith! I didn't mean to say that I was just angry and whenever we are I'm our lions I'm used to us fighging. I'm so sorry please forgive me!" I sobbed. "Whoa whoa deep breaths Lance." He squatted down and I let go of his legs so he could sit. He engulfed me in a hug.

     "I forgive you don't worry. I'm sorry for snapping. You know my family is a touchy subject." He said as he rubbed circles on my back. I nodded into his chest as the tears became slower. I was practically gasping for air. "Shh. Shh. Your safe now. I'm staying right here." Keith said as he ran his hands through my hair. I looked up at him and he kissed my cheek. "I'm not going to leave again I promise. I'll stay right here with you for as long as you need me." He said.

    I was wimpering now, clinging onto him. "I missed you so much even though you were barley gone." I said. "I know. I felt bad when I yelled at you. I was just blinded by rage." Keith said. "It's okay. I understand. Just please stay here with me for a bit." I begged. "Of course. Want to go on the bed or stay here?" Keith asked. "Right here is fine." I said and burried my face into his neck, breathing in his scent. 

   Keith held me tight, burrying his nose in my hair and rocking me slightly to calm me down.

----------
Shiro's P.O.V.

    "Where's Adam?" I asked after Sam had told Keith where Lance was and ran off. "He's in the common room. He's delicate so be careful with what you say." Sam replied. "Thanks Sam. I'll be careful I promise." He started walking off. "I'm not messing this up again." I mumbled as I walked to the common room.

     I peaked in the window and saw Adam sitting on a stool, a blanket wrapped around him. He was sipping on something in a mug, hot chocolate or coffee probably. He slowly walked into the room, hearing the gentle sobs of his fiancee. "Adam?" He asked, slolwy approching the male. Adam glanced at him. "Hey Takashi. Welcome back." He said. I could see the sad smile that Adam displayed as tears dripped down. His breathing was shaking and I was trying not to sob himself.