The room of the gays

"I'm sorry to inturupt your story boys but we have all the rooms ready for you guys. Two people in each room. You guys should really rest up." Sam said. "That's probably a good idea. Can you show us to the rooms?" Shiro asked. "Of course. Follow me everyone." Sam said and we started walking. Takashi was still holding onto my hand as tightly as he probably could and so was I. "Each room can fit two people so Shiro and Adam you two will have an extra bed." Sam said

     We started dropping people off in rooms and soon it was just me, Takashi, Lance, and Keith. "Okay the last two rooms are all yours. I hope you all sleep okay.  There are clothes in the drawers." Sam said and walked away.

Keith's P.O.V.

    Me and Lance shared a look. He knew what I wanted to say. "Uh Shiro, Adam, can me and uh Lance share this room with you guys?" I asked. Lance looked down and blushed. "You guys--- like together. As in sleeping in the same bed? Lance mcclain and Keith kogane. Are you sure you two aren't clones?" Shiro asked. "Shiro we don't joke about clones remember. And yes me and Lance together. As in sleeping the same bed. But you guys can't tell anyone!" I said. "Yeah no one else can find out about me and Keith. Not yet anyways." Lance said. "Alright sure you guys can crash with us. We'll cover for you." Adam said. "Thank you so much!" Lance said, quickly grabbing my hand. I smiled.

     "I knew something was going on with you guys." Shiro said as we walked into the room. "Is it obvious?" I asked. "No I just have great gaydar. Welcome to the room of the gays." He replied. We all shared a laugh before going into our separate rooms. "Do you think Shiro will tell?" Lance asked. I could tell he was getting nervous. I put my hair up before sitting down on the bed. "We can trust Shiro. I know we can." I took Lance's hands in mine so they would stop shaking. "Just calm down. Even if the others find out they will support us." I said.

     "But--But..." He was shaking more now and tears slowly dripped out of his eyes. I kneeled in front of him on the floor. "Lance, listen to me okay?" I pressed my forehead to his and his dark blue eyes flickered back up to mine. "Good. Count by threes with me. Ready. 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 ,24....." I said. My hands made his way to his cheeks and eventually his hands made there way on top of mine as he counted. It was about 10 minutes of counting when he had finnaly calmed down. He crashed against my shoulder. "Thank you." He said, blinking away his final tears.

    "No problem sharp shooter. Now come on let's get to bed. You can't sleep in your clothes." I said. He whined and wrapped his arms and legs around me. "Oh come on now." I said and let go of him and he hung on me like a sloth. I sighed and walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes for me and Lance. He started tugging on my shirt. "What, you want my shirt?" I asked and looked down at him. He was looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I sighed and put him down on the bed and slipped my shirt off. He smiled happily and took his shirt off and put mine on. He took off his jeans and curled up on the bed.

     I giggled at his actions and took my jeans off and laied down next to him and he cuddled me. "I don't know how I got so lucky to have you in my life." I said. Lance smiled and kissed my chest a bunch of times. I smiled as well and turned the lights off. Lance laied his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my neck. I kissed his forehead before pulling the blankets up over us.

Shiros P.O.V.

Meanwhile

     "Takashiiiiiii." Adam whined as he wrapped his arms around my neck too see what I was doing on the computer. "Yes? How can I help you?" I asked as his hands ran through my hair. "Come lay with meeeeee." He said and put his head on my shoulder. "Hold on I'm finishing something up. I'll be there soon." I said and kissed his cheek. He pouted and walked off to the room. I hated to do that to him but I had to finish this. After I was done I shut off the computer and walked into bedroom. Adam was already passed out on the bed, his clothes still on. I slipped them off of him and put a different shirt on him. I took off my clothes as well and laied down next to him. I pulled him close to my chest and kissed his forehead before turning off the lights and holding him tightly. I blinked away tears as I looked down at him. I finnaly had him back.

But it just didn't feel right for some reason

~~~~~~~~
Short lil chapters for you amazing Bois. Thank you for 200+ views already.

Word count- 884

:)