Adam and Shiro's love story

"Takashi..." 

    The smaller male slowly approached Shiro. He was shaking and tears were falling down his cheeks. "A-Adam." Shiro hugged him tightly. "You stayed. I can't believe it." He said as tears slowly dripped onto Adams back. Adams knees gave out and they both fell to the floor in their embrace. "I-I thought-- if-if--" "Shh calm down first. Breath." Shiro said calmly. Adam couldn't handle himself as he compleatly started sobbing into Shiro's chest. His hands grasped Shiros paladin armour as Shiro pulled him closer to him.

   "Adam. Look at me." He said. Adam looked up, tears still falling down his face. Shiro grabbed Adams face and wiped the tears away before slowly pressing his lips against Adams. Adam could barely comprehend what was happening as he kissed Takashi back. Shiro pulled back smiling.

    "I'm glad you forgive me." Adam said. "Who said I forgave you." Shiro said and started into Adams eyes. "W-What?" He said. More tears welled in his eyes. Was that whole thing a joke? "I'm just kidding. I forgive you. Did you think I would hold a grudge for that long?" He asked. "Well-- yeah..." Adam said and scratched the back of his neck. Shiro laughed. "Being out that amount of years in space I've had alot of time to think about you. I love you Adam." Shiro said. "I love you too Taskashi. I've never stopped." Adam said. Shiro smiled, pressing his lips to his cheek. "Come on. I'll introduce you too the others." He said and stood up, letting out a hand for Adam to grab. Adam smiled and took his hand, almost falling since his knees were still weak.

----------

   "Wow Shiro I never knew you had a guy back on Earth who cared for you as much as Adam does." Corran said. "Yeah. I like to keep my personal stuff to myself. But he's never not on been on my mind, even during all the stuff we've been through." Shiro said, grabbing Adams hand under the table. Adam smiled. He hadnt had this much affection in years, even Takashi's hand in his made his heart race. It was like they were just falling in love again all those years ago.

    "So how did you two meet anyways?" Lance asked. "I'm glad you asked. The memories are still so fresh in my mind it feels like we just met all over again." Adam said as the memories flowed back into his mind. "It all started on my first day at the Garrison all those years ago....."

°°°°°°°°°
*Flashback*

   "Cadet Shirogane. Your up next. Come introduce yourself to the class." Commander Iverson said. Shiro got up and walked to the front of the classroom. "Hi my name is Takashi Shirogane but I prefer to be called Shiro. I'm so excited to start learning with you all!" Shiro said. He was smiling, he practically radiated good vibes. 'Who does this kid think he is? A god danm shining sun? I mean he is kinda cute----no Adam you can't think like that anymore. You're sick, that's why your here.' Adam though as Shiro went on and on about how he was so excited when he got the schollarship here and he couldn't wait to get up into the sky.

   "Thank you Cadet Shirogane. Its allways nice to see excited students. You can sit back down now." Commander Iverson said and Shiro happily walked back to his desk which happened to be right in front of Adam's. "Next up, Cadet Weller." Iverson said. Adam huffed, slowly getting up and walking with his head down to the front of the classroom. "My name is Adam Weller." He said as he leaned up against the wall. His arms were crossed and tears were welling in his eyes. But he couldn't show defeat. He needed to be the bigger man. Not some, weak pansy like he was called in that class. "Cadet Weller. Do you have anything else too say. Like why your here perhaps?" Iverson asked. This just drove Adam to more tears as he pushed Iverson out of the way and ran out the door.

   Iverson was stunned. He sighed, knowing the real reason why Adam was here. He rubbed his eyes. "Shirogane. Will you go find him?" He asked. Shiros eyes sparkled. He was intrigued by this mystery boy. "Yeah of course Commander Iverson." He got up. "I'll try to be back as soon as I can with him." Shiro said and walked out of the room. 'He couldent have gone far.' Shiro thought as he walked around the facility. He stopped short in his tracks when he heard soft crying. He peaked around a corrner too see Adam. His legs were pulled to his chest and his head was burried in his knees. Shiro slowly approached him, not wanted to startle him anymore.