The broadcast

"Citizens of Earth. My name is Colleen Holt. I am the wife of a famed Astronaut Sam Holt, and mother of Matt Holt. Two years ago it was believed that they died during a deep space mission. That was a lie. My husband along with his crew were abducted by an alien race known as the Galra, a fact that was covered up by the Galaxy Garrison. A year ago my husband returned to earth, but the Garrison forced him to stay in hiding." Colleen finished as a clip played showing the commander saying that he could not leave the premisis. "But I refuse to stay hidden any longer. We desperately need your help. Not every alien species is friendly, and planet Earth must be protected. Here at the Garrison, we've been working on creating advanced ships and weaponry." Sam said, getting himself into the frame of the camera and showing the places and weapons that he had helped the Garrison build.

    "The footage you are about to see is real." Colleen said as images of Galra ships showed up on the screen. "These are the Galra. If they find earth, they will attack, and we must be prepared." Sam said. "But there are those that have spent years protecting us. They are the Paladins of Voltron, and they come from Earth. The five paladins include Takashi shirogane, Keith Kogain, Lance McClain, Hunk Garrett, and our daughter Katie Holt who's also known as Pidge." Colleen said. Sam put pictures of the paladins up on the screen and a picture of Voltron as well.

    "These five paladins are not alone out there. They were trained by two ancient Alteans known as princess Allura and Corran. For the past year I have been trying to contact them with no luck. So untill then we have to be prepared to give the Galra what they deserve. We will not let them take our home without a fight. We request that all familes of the Paladin's please contact us at the Garrison so we can get you here so when they contact us you will be the first to know that they are okay and on their way home. We also hope that the rest of you will help fight around the world so we can protect our home." Sam finished and put the Garrison's phone number on the screen before turning off the camera. 

    Adam was teaching his class when the screen had suddenly started projecting the message. Tears filled his eyes when he heard the name he had been longing to hear for years.

"Takashi Shirogane."

He was still alive

    His Takashi, a paladin of Voltron? It had been years since he had last seen him but he was never truly mad at him. Adam still wore the engagement ring, hoping one day that Takashi would be home again and they could have the family they had always wanted. After the message had fully played through Adam dissmissed his class early and imediatly called Sam Holt.

   "Ah Adam, we haven't spoken in a while. What can I do for you?" Sam asked. "Why didn't you tell me that Takashi was still alive. Do you know how worried I've been these past few years. I thought he was dead. Then you broadcast telling the whole world that he is alive without telling me first?" Adam said angirly. Tears were starting to drip out of his eyes. "I'm sorry Adam. Shiro mentioned that you guysended on a bad note before we left for Kerberos so I thought you wouldn't care about him anymore." Sam said.

   "I was just angry and sad that he was leaving. I thought maybe he would stay if I acted like that. But it just drove him away. Sam I never stopped loving Takashi all these years. I gave up on hopeing he was alive but now I want to do everything I can to know he's going to get home safely again. I need too see him. You need to tell me everything you know about him and how he has been all these years." Adam said. He wiped the tears from his eyes as he calmed down more. "Alright Adam come down to my office in twenty minutes and I will tell you everything and keep you involved with getting them home as much as I can." Sam said. "Thank you so much Sam. Ill be there soon. You have no idea how much this means to me." Adam said excidedly.

   Adam could barley keep his excitment in as walked out of his classroom and started the trek down to Sam Holts office. He could not wait untill Takashi was home and he was in his arms again.