Lost

A/N: I felt bad for the short chapter before this so I'm updating this early just for you lovelies 😝

~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and I was strapped down to a table. This was the Galra ship. How did I get back here? "Adam? Keith? Lance, anyone?" I asked and tried to look around. "Oh how cute. The human thinks his friends are going to save him. Not this time. Now get to work slaves we need to test this new technology." A voice sneered.

Haggar

Soon a bunch of doctor like people surrounded me. All Galra. I knew what was going to happen next. "No! Please no don't take my arm! No!" I shouted and flailed around. "Put him under. His screaming is getting on my nerves." Haggar said. Soon a needle was in my arm and I was out cold.

I woke up in a different place. I was strapped to a different thing, a bed. I looked over to my shoulder too see the robot arm. I tried to move it but pain shot through that half of my body and tears came to my eyes. But I was determined. I attempted to wiggle the fingers on my new arm but they wouldn't budge. "You have to calm down first. It won't work if your blubbering." Haggar said. My head snapped up. "Let me go." I said stearnly. "And not teach you to use that super weapon? No chance. Now shut up and listen to me." She said. I closed my eyes and woke up in another different place. I saw myself shooting at Innocents. The balmera. Shay. The Olkari. Ryner.

Shiro was desperately trying to stop himself but it was like he couldn't move or do anything else but shoot. Kill.

Another blink of an eye. And there he was on Earth. Shooting people. "TAKASHI STOP PLEASE." Adam screamed, tacakling the elder to the floor. "What happened to you? The nice Takashi? Why are you killing innocents?" Adam asked. "I'm sorry Adam. The nice Takashi left when you broke his heart all those years ago." Shiro spat. He didn't want to say that, it just happened. Tears collected in Adams eyes as Shiro picked up the Galra gun and shot him in the head. Adams limp body layed on top of his and he finnaly gained control of himself.

"Adam? Adam no I'm sorry please wake up I didn't mean it! Please!" Shiro cried as he hugged Adams body to his. "Get ahold of yourself soldier. This is war." A voice spoke as Shiro was tore away from Adam and dragged back to the Galra ship. He was screaming his head off and sobbing as Adams body slowly faded away.

"Takashi! Shiro wake up!" Adam said and shook him slightly. He shot up, tears pouring down his face. "Takashi? What's wrong what happened?' he asked and touched his shoulder. Takashi shrugged him off and got up. Adam watched him put on clothes and walk out of the room. He followed him. "Takashi where are you going?" He asked. "I need to clear my head." Shiro replied and walked out of the room.

Tears welled in his eyes as Adam watched the door close. "What happened?" A voice asked. Adam turned to see Keith. He was carrying Lance, who was still sleeping on his hip. Adam began to explain how he had woken up from hearing Takashi call his name and how he was crying and screaming before he woke up and walked out. "Sounds like a nightmare. I'll go find him and talk it out with him. I have to gey Lance off me then I'll put some clothes on and go find him." Keith said and walked back into his room. Adam sunk down on the couch and curled into a ball.

Was it something he did?

Something he said?

"Okay I'll go find Shiro and talk to him and see what's up. If Lance wakes up tell him what happened and tell him I'll be back with Shiro as soon as I can." Keith said. "Okay." Adam mumbled and wiped the stray tears off his face. "Hey, don't cry. I'm sure it's just a bad dream and nothing more. He'll be fine." He said. "You sure?" Adam asked. Keith nodded and put a blanket on him. "Don't get yourself too worked up over this. Just relax and go back to sleep." He said before walking out the door.