38

Dan - 

"Dan, would you kindly remove your arm from my head?" You asked sweetly. He always liked to tease you about your height, even though you vehemently said over and over again your were ‘average’. In reality he was just to tall, he smirked and removed his hand. "And to think you make a great armrest.” He teased, and you gave him a dry look, “I wish you would stop saying i’m short, you’re just abnormally tall.” You huffed, crossing your arms. He laughed and leaned down to give you a kiss, so you stood on your tip-toes to beat him. “You’re such a little hobbit.” He chuckled, pulling back and ruffling your hair, “But it’s cute.”

_________________________________________________________

Phil - 

"Can’t…reach." You murmured, trying to grab the cereal bowl that was set on the very top shelf. You would bet all your money that Phil set it there, just because he liked when even you tried reaching, and he would eventually come get it for you. Giving up you turned around and saw Phil trying to stifle his laughs. You stuck out your tongue and crossed your arms, "Was it really necessary putting the bowls all the way up there?" "Of course. That way I can help you get it." He replied, reaching up an arm and grabbing the bowls handing you one, "I could have gotten it myself." You huffed, grabbing a handful of cereal from the box and throwing it at him, while he continued laughing.