thirty

...... Its been five years since her marriage with an Italian billionaire. I wore my signature look, A simple plain black straight dress with spaghetti straps and no bra.

We were driving to Janel's house which was located at Bora Bora, We took our jet there actually and Skye was at my mom's. When we finally arrived at Janel's mansion I was beyond shocked. The place was so big and after five years of marriage they had no child.

When we were waiting at the door for someone to open, Tyler's hands automatically snaked around my waist and he pecked my forehead making me blush.

"Rose" Janel said cheerfully as she took my hand and hugged me.

"Its been so long! Four years? Six years?" She asked and adjusted her flying black curly hair. "Five years" I corrected her. A deep clearing of throat separated our girly moment.

"Big brother, I have missed you so much! Where is Skye?" She asked since she saw pictures on the net.

"She's with my mom. How about we go in and talk properly" I said and Janel opened the door to the mansion wide. My mouth fell open wide as I looked inside Janel's house, It was amazing. Her interior was beautiful. Plain green and white everywhere.

"Your house is beautiful" I complimented Janel as she smiled at me sweetly. About two minutes later her husband came downstairs with his phone placed on his left ear and he spoke in Italian, Italian!

"Hey, Am Demetri" He said and extended his hand when he got to our presence.

"Rose" I said and he nodded firmly. Not to be rude but he looked old, About eighteen years older than Janel. He had grey hair and grey beard, I wonder how Janel kisses him.

"Tyler! Long time no see" Demetri said to Tyler and hugged him. Oh if you are confused, Janel is five years younger than me and Tyler is eight years older than her. She got married at the age of nineteen actually.

"Let's eat!" Janel said and took my hand to the long table. They had a big dinning section for just two people.

We ate for a while and we had to keep shut since Demetri made a strict rule that no one must talk on the table while eating.

After eating, I helped Janel to wash the dishes. She showed Tyler and I our room and we told her goodbye before settling our bags.

"You need help?" Tyler asked not taking his eyes from his phone while I struggled to get my necklace off.

"As you can see, Dickface!" I scoffed and he stood up to help. After removing my necklace I was expecting him to at least kiss my neck or something but he didn't do anything. I removed my dress slowly so Tyler would notice me but he kept his gaze focused in his phone.

The last attempt I made was trying to pull up my night dress slowly. I got fed up and laid beside him on the bed, I snatched his phone away from him and he turned on the bed and put off the lamp. Holy mother of bikini bottoms!

I scoffed and pulled the duvet away from his body while I rolled to the other side and went to bed angrily.

The next morning, I woke up really really late. I stood up hurriedly and showered, After oiling my skin and brushing my hair and teeth, I wore a simple body hugging plain jumpsuit and my designer slippers before I walked downstairs.

Everyone was laughing and talking and when my ear plugs fell all eyes were on me.

"A-am so sorry" I said and picked up my ear plugs making my hair fall on my face and my band falling on the floor too. "Am...just you know- a bit clumsy"  I said. Just as I bent again my phone fell but luckily the screen didn't crack.