chapter eighteen

I had dressed up and I was ready  to leave our room with Skye fully dressed too, I grabbed my car keys,phone and handbag and then I headed to my car. I drove off to the cinema with Skye in her car seat. When I got down I placed Skye in her stroller and put a pacifier in her mouth.

I entered the cinema and booked four tickets while people around took pictures of Skye and I. Seconds later Annabelle ran to me and hugged me tight screaming my name, I carried her and Kelly kept admiring Skye in her stroller while she was sleeping.

We entered the movies and when we were done Annabelle was holding her popcorn and lollipop, Her hair was already a mess while she kept jumping around and smiling at everyone who took her picture, When we left there we went to the salon to get our hair done.

I got my hair done In straights  while Annabelle had hers straightened and Kelly just dyed her hair. When we were done Skye was still asleep and I was still pushing her in her stroller when Tyler called.

"Morning sunshine." Tyler's voce boomed and his hair was a mess, did he have sex with a lady last night?

"Morning to you too love, Just woke up right?" I asked him and he turned to sush someone up. Who was that?

"Uhm yeah, Where is my princess?"

"Sleeping. Who was that?" I asked and his eyes widened a bit.

"U-uhm I -I that's uhm Paula" he said stammering, a lady?

"Who is she?" I asked him curiously as I studied his face

"S-she is just a friend of mine" I saw hands rubbing his back and now I was extremely curios.

"Who is behind you? Did you fuck her last night?" I asked and looked at Annabelle but luckily she didn't hear cause she was busy playing a game on her tab.

"Listen Rose-" he started but I cut him shut.

"You did,how could you?" I asked as water threatened to spill from my eyes.