Twenty eight

Tina and Jackson were meeting with us at a restaurant for dinner and we had to act like there was nothing wrong between Tyler and I. We were getting prepared for the new episode of Nina's show, I was fully dressed in a simple pink long silk dress with a long split at the side, A long v-neck in the middle and the dress being strapless. I completed the look with my curled hair and fixed pink nails. My makeup being nude but my lipstick light red made me look even more beautiful.

All the filmers were ready with their cameras and Skye was dressed also in her white long sleeve shirt and a black suspender dress. Her hair was curled and she wore her cute white boots with the look.

I picked my phone and placed Skye on my waist as we entered Tyler's range rover. Yes! Tyler had gone before us. When we got down from the car when we reached the restaurant, Paparazzi filled the place as I held Skye's hand and we entered the unique and expensive restaurant.

Tina and Jackson were sitting comfortably on one of the chairs with their son in Tina's lap when I got there. While Tyler was opposite them using his phone when I walked in with Skye. Not to deny the fact he looked extremely handsome in his blue suit and a gray tie with a long sleeve white inner shirt.

"Heyyy" I said as I walked over to them with a happy Skye and a large smile on my face.

"Took you long enough" Tina said with her eyes rolled. "Look who's here....My little pumpkin" Tina said as Skye went to hug her.

"Hey J. Awwn look at little Harry" I said taking Tina's son from Jackson.

"Hey babe" I heard Tyler's deep voice say as he pecked my cheek. Get it together Rose! Remember he broke your heart!!!

"Hey" I said not looking into his eyes. I adjusted Harry's shirt as I placed him on my laps.

"What would you like to order mame?" The waiter asked as he held a jotter and in his white long sleeve shirt.

"Uhm..... Panazanella and a glass of red wine and for my daughter she would have a bowl of fried chicken" I said to the waiter and he bowed before leaving.

Tina, Jackson and Tyler had a!ready ordered their food but had yet to start eating. While Harry was trying to take the napkin from me, Skye was busy playing with Tyler's beard. If Tyler wants us to act all lovey dovey he is sure going to pay for it.

I took the fork in his food and took a large portion of his Focacca in my mouth making him look at me in surprise but he soon replaced it with a smirk.

I kept stealing bites from his food till the waiter came and served my food as well as Skye's. I gave Harry to Tina and started digging into the amazing food. Tina kept taking pictures of me, The food and even the full picture of me,Tyler and Skye.

"When next are you guys travelling?" Jackson asked as he cleaned Harry's mouth.

"Probably next month" Tyler replied as he looked away from his phone.

"That would be lovely. Mind us coming?" Tina asked as I ignored her and kept eating and feeding Skye.

"S, Mind staying with daddy? Momma wants to eat" I said to Skye who was on my lap and she nodded before I gave her to Tyler.

"Feed her appropriately" I warned Tyler not minding if the filmers were filming our every move.

"Anything for you" He said and pecked my lips as I was about to talk again. I rolled my eyes and continued eating the amazingly delicious food in front of me.