twenty one

Tyler's prov;

I stared at the angel beside me and my smile widened. She was as angelic as her mother.

"Hey love." Rose said as she came out in a simple white v-neck top and a pair of black high waisted bum shorts.

"You look sexy" I said as I kissed her neck.

"Thank you. We might as well get going" rose said and stood up to grab Skye's bag making me have a perfect view of her ass.

I stood up with Skye on my right shoulder as we walked out of the house to the range Rover.

I settled her in the car seat and opened the door for rose while I turned to the drivers seat.

"So we are going glasses shopping" Rose said as i drove out of the compound.

"Yeah. But we are having lunch with the guys" I said as I reduced the volume of the radio.

"Okay" She replied with her hands on the screen of her phone as she replied messages.

When we got stuck in traffic Skye started crying as she flung her hands everywhere. I carried her from her seat and rubbed her back while Rose kept typing not looking bothered

"You know you really need to answer this little lady" I told Rose and she rolled her eyes and dropped her phone. She placed Skye on her laps and firstly played with her little fingers.

"Look at my cutie" Rose said in her motherly tone

"Just feed her already" I told her and she threw a playful glare at me before feeding Skye.

"Could you please take my picture" rose said and handed me her phone.

"I would have but I don't want horny bastards looking at my wife's boob" I said facing her squarely

"Who said I was posting It" She replied me with a scowl.

"Whatever" I took the phone and took her picture with Skye and when she collected her phone it wasn't upto minutes that she posted it

How did I know? Well I got a notification from Instagram.

"I told you not to post it" I said and she shrugged her shoulders and adjusted her boob in Skye's mouth.

"Well not like the boob was fully exposed. I had my nipple in her mouth" she replied and I rolled my eyes angrily.

The traffic started moving and soon we got to the glasses shop. I got down and Rose got down with Skye in her pink blanket.

We entered the store and we were greeted with the air conditioner tat kept bringing out fresh cold breeze.

I walked to the sunshade stand and picked a really nice one for Rose who was still using her phone.

"Do you like this?" I asked her and she shrugged still not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Pick anyone I would be over there" she said and went to sit beside a coffee stand.

I rolled my eyes and tightened my hold on the glasses. When I was through picking glasses I paid and walked into the car leaving Rose behind who was talking on the phone.

I drove us to the restaurant where we would be having lunch with everyone and all of them were there.

"Hello" I said to everyone and sat down on an empty sit, Rose sat beside me and started talking to the girls.

"You look screwed man" Jacob said and playfully hit me.

"Ugh, its Rose. She isn't going to stop using her phone" I said and took a sip out of my champagne.