twenty four

I stood up from the bar stool and laughed as Tina and I walked into the living room with Skye on my waist.

"So he said you should grow five butts" I asked again and kept laughing

"Yup. Because one ass isn't enough for him to pleasure me" she said suddenly and I bursted out in laughter.

Tyler came out from the kitchen with Jackson beside him as they held their bottles of vodka. Tyler was checking something on his phone while Jackson just kept talking to him.

"Uhm babe, come over here please" I said to Tyler to make him take Skye from my arms.

"Okay. We have uhm an announcement to make...." I said as I stood up with my fingers clasped together and my face with a bright smile. "We would be going on a trip to Miami. And all the girls are going with us, so you would have to take care of the kids" I said and the guys looked dumbfounded.

"Chill out. Its just for about four days and then we are back" Tina said and went to hug Jacksons waist.

"Whatever not like we care though" Jackson said and they both chuckled. After two weeks it was time for us
to leave for Miami. I was simply dressed in my plain tight body con dress with spaghetti straps and my hair was neatly straightened to perfection. Oh and yeah I wore simple designer slippers

"Why don't you wear a bra?" Tyler asked and I rolled my eyes through the mirror.

"The bra strap would show and besides the black is enough to cover my nipples if they show" I replied as I placed my makeup back in my suitcase.

"If it pleases you then" Tyler replied. He stood up from the bed and held my waist.

"I would miss you" he said and placed his nose on my collar bone.

"I would miss you more." I said and pecked his lips, I was about to grab my bags properly when he fully claimed my lips.

"Tyler stop. I would keep them waiting" I said to him and slowly pushed him away and adjusted my short body con dress.

"Bye love" I said and left the room. He followed behind me and helped me put my bags in the boot of the car. I turned to see the sleeping eyes of Skye on Tyler's shoulder. I pecked her cheeks before kissing Tyler again.

"I would call in about 4 hours" Tyler said and rested his hand on my ass.

"Okay, make sure you call me if you need anything for Skye. Bye" I said and pecked his lips one more time before entering the car and speeding to the airport.

By the time I entered the jet, the girls were fully ready and were sipping on wine.

"Helloooo" I said waving making them scream and greet me. We finally started taking off at last when Nina came. Its been about two hours we have been on air talking and laughing about some things we have been talking about.

"And he kept yelling he can't change Ethan's diaper" Brittney said and sipped on her glass wine while we all laughed.

When we finally landed at Miami, cars we ready to take us to the penthouse we would be staying. We got to the penthouse about 30 minutes after driving and when we came down Nina yelled with excitement, I laughed and took in my bag.

"Y'all go get ready cause we would be having our dinner outside." Riel yelled. I entered my room and closed the door before placing my bag on the bed and opening it. I settled for a simple orange see through silk nightmare and I placed my hair in a messy bun.

"You and Nina always delay" Tina said and rolled her eyes as I sat on the empty chair beside her.

"Shut up, I was looking for what to wear." I told her with a playful eye roll.