Thirty-nine • Love

Start from the beginning

Dimitrius shushed me by smashing his lips into mine, his tongue dancing with mine but that didn't distract me from when I felt him tear my bra, releasing my perked buds.

His hand cupped my left breast while his other held my throat while gently squeezing it. Our make-out session got more intense when he started pulling on my nipple making me gasp and letting him deeper in my mouth.

"So beautiful, so sexy," he grumbled in between our breaths. Dimitrius released my lips and in one motion, he took my right breast in his mouth, sucking and nipping my skin. "Dimitrius," I purred and bit my lip to stop the numerous moans that wanted to be out of my mouth.

I guess he didn't want me keeping the sounds since he bit my nipple and I screamed his name. "Every breath, every pant, every hiss, every moan, every orgasm of yours, don't deny me from it, Felicity." The dominance in his voice made me obey him immediately.

Still toying with my nipples, his hand went down until it touched the lace thong I was wearing. My feet yanked from the ropes but to no avail, I wasn't even able to move an inch. He smirked at me and continued by ripping the last piece that covered my body.

The air hit my core, I shivered and as soon as he realized that, his hands covered my beated core. "Mhmm," I moaned. The stimulation was driving my body crazy. My nipples stood in attention while my core throbbed for the need of him inside me.

"Your arousal is making me wild, Felicity," he groaned while slowly sliding his finger up and down my slit. "You're dripping," he stated and made me blush even harder. His dirty words were making me even more turned on. "I need to taste you." It wasn't a question, it was his statement.

So he removed his hand from my nipple and because I was tied down, I couldn't see clearly what he was about to do until I felt his breath on the apex of my thighs.

He blew straight on my clit and his finger never stopped teasing and probing my already gushing flesh. "Please," I begged though I wasn't sure what I was pleading for.

"Don't worry, I got you." With that, he pushed his index inside my core and hell it hurt. "Wait, please, it hurts," I tried to pull back with tears forming in my eyes. The restraints kept me down.

Dimitrius looked at me with evident worry in his eyes. "Do you need me to stop?" he asked but I knew deep inside that none of us didn't want to. "No, just take it easy, please," I told him with his finger still inside me.

Slowly, he inched in and out while his thumb touched my nub and rubbed it in a torturous pace. "Breathe, Felicity," he whispered as he replaced his thumb with his mouth.

"Dimitrius," I moaned, he sucked. He tasted me as if I was his last meal. He licked my juices until I felt dry yet his finger inside me turned me to be a dripping mess. Then, he added another finger and stilled.

I knew tears were clouding my visions because it did really hurt. "Can I continue?" He asked me while kissing the side of my mouth and wiping the tear that left my eyes. I nodded and unclenched my fists.

He started moving his two fingers and sucking my nub with his expert tongue. The pleasure didn't take long before it started building and I knew that it was coming hard and fast. I've played with myself before but never have I felt this much ecstasy.

It also didn't take long before he sped up. His fingers worked in a scissoring way, going in and out while his tongue circled my clitoris. "Dimitrius," I called out his name and he was well aware of what he was doing to me. I waited for him to let me release and he opened his mouth but said,