Thirty-nine • Love

Queen Felicity Lowell's Point of View

! ! ! ! ! MATURE CONTENT WARNING (read at your own risk) ! ! ! ! !

Have you ever heard the beating of your own heart, coursing through your veins? The feeling of fast and shallow breaths leaving your lungs. The atmosphere around you getting thicker by every second passing. It feels like your nerves are bursting open and you just don't know what to do.

Nervous.

Excited.

Afraid.

Enjoying.

Emotions that are flooding through your brain telling every single cell in your body to scream, run, and panic yet at the same time, all those worries fade away by his touch, his kiss, the warmth of his breath.

I know that he could feel how much my heart has been pounding the moment he has tied me in the bed. Dimitrius took his time in taking me in, just staring at me while his hands roamed around my body.

"Relax."

His voice calmed me, the beast in him led me to submission. I knew what he had to do, it was nothing like I imagined. Seraphina gave him a curse that only I can break.

"Trust me."

Another touch from his delicate fingers and my shivers turned to steadiness. Just like that, he knew how to calm me and I did what he said. I put his whole trust in him and gave the last bit of my will.

I'm all his.

I belong to King Dimitrius Stone.

Slowly, his hands were going down until they met the zipper of my dress on its side. I didn't bother looking as I felt him fiddle with the hem of my dress and as I closed my eyes, he tore my clothes apart.

"Dimitrius!" I shrieked out in shock. His eyes widened when he realized what he has done. "I couldn't wait, I'm so sorry for ripping your dress."

Now, I laid before him in only two pieces that covered my most intimate parts. "You look exquisite, Felicity. I'm having a hard time controlling myself," he growled in a low and deep voice.

"Don't hold back," I was barely able to say because of the embarrassment that I felt. I wanted to cover my body, the scars that Dominic left on me. The ones that wounded my once flawless skin. Somehow, Dominic made me feel sick of my own body.

"Look at me," he ordered. I blinked a few times before focusing my eyes on his crystal orbs. "You're beautiful, Felicity. Those scars represent how strong you are, don't hide them away from me because no matter what you look, you'll always be my queen."

How does he do that? At one point I am loathing myself for letting the demon do things to my body but with Dimitrius, he makes me forget all the things that happened in the past.

Tonight, it's just me and him.

"Thank you," I told him. When he genuinely smiled at me, his eyes turned to scan my delicate figure until his fingers landed on my bra and instantly, I yanked at my restraints since I was still not used to being touched. "Sorry," I whispered and relaxed again.