feel

JIMIN POV-

i woke up early that day. i was starving, despite my midnight snack. which may or may not have been a feast for the eyes. 'god you stupid attractive man. stop being so gorgeous.

as i was walking to the kitchen, i saw suga putting on his suit jacket.

 'where you going?' i asked.

'a deal,' he said bluntly.

my eyes widened, this was a chance to prove myself.

'can i come?' i asked hopefully.

'no. you're still a risk,' he said coldly, before turning around and walking towards the door.

'wait,' i yelled. he turned around.

'what,' he said, leaning against the table.

'please, just give me a chance. maybe i could help you,' i pleaded.

'and how would you do that?' he chided, folding his arms.

'i-i don't know. but i could. please just let me come. i have nothing else to do,' i begged, tempted to get down on my knees. 

'just let him go suga,' jin said from the doorway, magically appearing to save my bored, useless ass.

'fine,' suga sighed, turning around and opening the door.

'wait. i'm not ready!' i called after him.

'there are clothes in the back,' he said turning his head to face me, all the while smirking his ass off.

'bitchass,' i whispered under my breath. suga stalked towards me and i froze. 'y-you weren't supposed to hear that,' i said with my head bowed.

'you know, you're quite timid for an ex-gang leader,' he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

'i-im not, i promise,' i said, cursing myself for stuttering.

'is that so?' he said, walking away from me.

'yes.' i nodded. 

'well isn't that nice,' he said as he walked out the door.

'w-wait for me!' i called out, avoiding jin's stare and rushing to the van.

i got in and found the bag of black clothes in the back.

'close your eyes, i'm getting changed,' i said, my voice staying strong.

'what's stopping me from keeping them open?' he replied, smirking again.

'well nothing, but it would make my feel much more comfortable, if you did,' i sighed. i knew i wouldn't be able to get past his flirtatious comments, but to be honest, i didn't mind them.

'well princess, i'm driving, so maybe not,' he said, keeping his eyes on the road.

i willed myself to stop thinking about suga and turned around. slipping off my shirt, it took every ounce of will i had to not turn around and close suga's goddamn eyes myself. putting on pants was awkward sitting down, but i managed it. finally changed, i climbed into the front seat next to suga.

'you know, you look really good in a suit,' suga said.

i blushed at his comment, but replied steadily.

'i know.'