make

UNKNOWN POV-

i waved goodbye to my family as i got into my car. i sadly watched them out of the rear view mirror as they got further away. but i was happy because i was finally moving out. i'd recently gotten a new apartment, and the owner had only moved out yesterday. as i pulled up to my new apartment i saw police parked outside. 'what kind of fucking neighborhood did i move in to?' i thought. i found a parking spot and got out of the car. an officer came up to me.

'sir, this building has been closed for investigation.' he said.

'why? what happened?' i said, curiosity lacing my voice.

'a man was killed here a few days ago. that is all the information i can give you.'

'but i'm supposed to move in today. where do i go?'

'that is out of our control sir, you'll have to work that out yourself. your landlord will call you when it is safe to return.' the man drawled, his attention obviously somewhere else.

i huffed and turned around to go back to my car. as i got in, i pulled out my phone and texted the only person i knew in this stupid place. youngjae.

🍒

jimout: oi asshole, can i crash at yours?

genius: wtf why

jimout: because someone decided to fucking murder someone in my apartment building and now i can't live there.

genius: well, thats nice and all that junk, but i have no room at my place, i live in the tiniest house ever, and i'm with my boys, but i know some guys that would let you crash.

jimout: who?

genius: you might not like them, they all live together, and they have a weird lifestyle.

jimout: are they druggies? coz i'm cool with druggies.

genius: they're a bit more hardcore than that, but if i ask them to let you stay, they'll be chill.

jimout: yeah k, i just need a place to stay. i don't even care who they are. what're their names?

genius: well i'm closest with hobi, but idk, come over and i'll see what i can do.

🍒

i sighed and started the engine. i wondered how bad they could be, if they were friends with youngjae then that could mean something bad seeing as he was in a gang. but if  he was going to send me there, would they be like him? or would they be like me? i had no clue, i could only hope that they wouldn't murder me in my sleep. after a fifteen minute drive, i found youngjae's house. it looked just like any house on the street, but i knew the kind of shit that went down there. youngjae was already waiting for me outside. so i got out and greeted him.

'what's up youngjae?'

'jimin.' he said bluntly.

'well, wasn't that a nice greeting.'

'was that sarcasm?'

'it was, and you are so much nicer over text.'

'shut up and come inside, i'm doing you a favor, so be nice.'

'i am being nice, you just aren't appreciating my sense of humor.'

'come inside and we'll talk.' youngjae made it clear that the conversation was over, and lead me inside before scanning the area behind me. 'he's putting up a mask.' i thought. how stupid could i be? of course he had to act like that in public, he wouldn't be scary if he acted normally. we walked down the main hallway of his house, going into the living room.