Chapter 58

All of us started running towards the school and seen kids leaning against the walls, bleeding like crazy.

"Who the fuck is managing this?"

"I don't know anyone that would do this out of nowhere."

There was screaming coming from the roof."

"You're not Kami, who the hell are you?"

"Ran, don't forget." I heard the voice.

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled.

I started running into the school and everyone glared at me in shock and confusion.

I heard footsteps behind me and knew it was my friends following behind to help.

I ran as fast towards the stairs to the roof that I thought I was going to trip on air and fall on my face, but I stayed balanced.

I ran up the stairs, skipping like every two steps to get up there quickly, and zipped around the corners and continued until I made it to the roof.

I slammed the door open and ran out.

A familiar head turned and revealed it was Ran.

"What are you doing here!" I demanded.

"I broke out, what do you think?"

"Don't be a smart ass, you know that was rhetorical."

"So? Your point?"

"Why."

"Because I haven't been on the outside in 6 years."

"So why did you come here?"

"I thought all your classmates were trash?"

"Leave them alone."

"Why?"

"Because I'm Queen of this school, and it's part of my duty to protect my fellow school mates."

She scoffed. "You? Queen? You wouldn't be able to harm a fly without me somewhat controlling you."

"Try me." I growled.

"Fine, I'll make sure my ability never activates, and you can beat me, I'll fight back, so don't think it will be easy."

I activated my ability. She doesn't realize that I was partially letting her control me, but when I realize how far it goes, I stop. But she doesn't realize that I do have extra power that expels from me and shows an aura-like bubble surrounding me. That shows that I actually get twice as powerful as normal, so she has no chance.

She started running at me, fist in air, about to swing at me.

I grabbed her arm midway and just stood there.

I started twisting her arm, until she started to slightly groan in pain, and cried for me to stop.

"Learn your lesson?"

She nodded.

Good, I didn't even have to use the full extent of my powers. I breathed a sigh of relief. I then released her and backed up.

"So... you're just going to let me go?"

I nodded. "Don't cause havoc, and everything will be fine." I then took my phone out and called my mom.

"Hello?"

I seen Ran lipping at me. "Who are you calling?"

I didn't respond to her.