Chapter 25 + Bonus

"What are we going to do?" Remi seemed she just wanted this to end. I did too, but we had no way of doing so as of right now.

I heard the door open and seen Seraphina and Amber walking in. "Hey guys...." Amber trailed off and seen we were lying down, seemingly exhausted. "What happened?"

"EMBER."

She then groaned as Seraphina took her Woaba Boba drink into the kitchen and started searching for food.

"You know they won't stop until we take them all down, right?"

I sighed. "What if we somehow take down their leader?"

"You know how difficult that will be?"

"Well let's just continue to wait for small parties to attempt to attack us and/or just me and I kill all of them until there's none left." I said sarcastically.

"Sarcasm isn't needed."

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes and lashed back.

I felt Seraphina suddenly turn towards me.

"Kami, why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what?"

"You've suddenly become so rude."

"Oh, so I'm rude now."

"See you're doing it again."

"I'm not taking this." I stood up and stormed out the room.

"Kami wait!" Amber called out.

"Back off." I muttered.

"No, you're my roommate and best friend, I'm not-."

"I said back off!" I used telekinesis and pushed her back further away.

I turned around and ran out the dorm. They can't accept my ideas, then I'm going to have to do this alone. I'm leaving campus and going to attack tomorrow. But where will I stay for the night? Oh forget it, I'll be fine staying awake. Besides I can easily regenerate my energy.

I walked in the distance, into the city. I could teleport myself, but I prefer walking sometimes.

I was casually walking down the sidewalk when I heard someone running behind me. I turned around and seen Toru. Been awhile since I seen him...

"What?" I demanded.

"Amber told me what happened."

"Well if you're here to stop me, then turn around, because I'm not changing my mind."

"I'll help you."

I turned around. "No."

"What?"

"I don't want your help." I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists. "I don't want any help."

"Why?"

"I don't, so leave or I'll made you."

He just stood there. "No."

"Fine." I flew up, went invisible, and went in the direction I was originally heading, stopping turning around every now and then to make sure he wasn't following me.

I then went back on ground and became visible again.

I fast walked forward, starting to push past other people in my way. As I seemed to get closer and closer, the longer it seemed to take. What's going on?

I looked around and everyone was gone. I tried walking, but I seemed to be walking in place.

"Trapped you now you little cunt."