Chapter 26

"Well...."

"Well what?"

"I heard there is one person who is the most powerful person in world, but I've never seen proof."

"So it's still a possibility?"

"Yep, for now, let's focus on repairing this building and getting rid of all these dead bodies."

"Got it."

And with that the two split up.

Shit, so they did hear about me... thankfully they don't know who I am.

I backed away slowly and started to walk away, hoping that I didn't show any guiltiness.

I walked through the opposite side of the city, opposite where all the commotion happened, but closer to where my dorms are.

I then felt paralyzed with shock. Shit, I was pretty fucking rude to Amber and Seraphina. Will they be upset at me? Why did I even do this? I get angry so easily! What's wrong with me!

I realized I seemed like an idiot on the sidewalks of the streets so I straightened up and continued walking.

What did I even say? I was too mad to even remember. Wait.. why did I even go for EMBER alone, and this soon? I should have waiting for at least 5 more chapters before I fought them, and I shouldn't have yelled at my friends.

I soon realized I was heading towards my school's campus and walked slower.

I looked around and happen to see Isen, John, and Blyke standing at the entrance of the boy's dorm.

As I looked at the girl's dorm, I seen Seraphina, Remi and Elaine. The six of them started walking to the middle, so I went invisible making sure they didn't see me.

"I heard what happened."

"Yeah, Sera, you and Remi seen it, what exactly happened?"

"Amber and I were discussing how to take down EMBER since they tried to attack again."

"And?"

"She disagreed and didn't accept our decision and snapped."

"Snapped? She didn't harm anyone, did she?"

"No, but I'm scared she will."

"I seen Toru walking back into the dorms bruised and all damaged n' stuff."

"What?"

"How? I haven't seen them talk in weeks."

"They must have encountered each other after leaving me, Seraphina and Amber."

"But why would she hurt him? They're best friends."

"She pushed Amber all the way down the hall in front of our room using telekinesis."

"She went off the deep end this time."

"We have to do something?"

"But what? Were her friends."

"Didn't John confess to her?"

"What...? Where did you hear that?"

"She may be the most powerful person in the world, but don't you guys realize all god-tiers have some sort of thing they obsess with in order to prevent this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Seraphina, for some time, before meeting John, was obsessed with being perfect. Arlo is obsessed with order. John, well we just found out so we don't know..?"