Rick & Daryl!?!? Part 2

The next morning you wake up to Daryl holding you close. Your head buried into his chest and leg between his.

His scent, a mixture of the wilderness and cigarette smoke, fills your lungs and relaxes you. You snuggle closer without knowing it and feel another hand snake over your side and pulls you away from Daryl.

You look behind you and see Rick has layed down and pulled you to him.

"Morning." he say softly.

"Morning" you say back and smile.

Another arms wraps around you and pulls you back to Daryl. "Morning" He says.

"Morning" You say back and he kisses you.

"Hey! She's not yours!" Rick says loudly and pulls you away.

"Well she sure as hell ain't yours Rick!" Daryl says and pulls you back towards him.

You sigh and pull away from both of them. As you climb out of bed, they look at you confused.

"Both of you stop it! Alright! I can't stand it no more!" You yell at them as you near the door to leave the house.

As you reach for the door handle two hands grab your arms and pulls you back.

"I'm sorry please don't leave." They both say softly.

"Then stop arguing. We went through this last night. Rick you like me and I like you. Daryl where the same way then you two developed feelings for each other. We all love one another and you shouldn't be fighting over who gets who." You say sternly.

They both pull you close and leaves kisses on your neck on each side. You make a small noise of pleasure and hold their shirts.

Suddenly Daryl bites your neck causing you to shutter and gasp out.

"D-Daryl!" You shudder under their touches and bite your lip.

Rick slides his hand under your shirt and you make a small noise of pleasure as goosebumps consume your body.

They both grab your shirt and pulls it roughly off your body and a blush forms over your cheeks.

They both stare at your body in lust and delight as they rip their shirts off and toss them with your own.

You stare at their toned muscles and bite your lip harder then trace your hands along there chests and stomachs.

"Your bodies are so damn hot!" You growl out.

They both chuckle and drag you over to the bed. You land on your stomach and as you go to turn around one of them holds you down as the other pulls your boots, then pants and underwear off leaving you in nothing but your bra.

Your cheeks heat up greatly and you try to move around but the one holding you moves in front of you and makes you get on your hands and knees.

As you look at him, you see his member right in front of your face. You look up at who it is and Rick towers over you.

"Open." Is all he says.

You swallow quickly and open your mouth slowly. He moves closer and his member in your mouth slightly.

You suck once on his tip and slide your lips off him. He moans out softly and holds your hair.

You take him in your mouth again but a bit more deeper inside and you suck him for a while.

Daryl is still behind you and you feel him spread your legs a little and move your cheeks apart.

Something wet rubs along your back entrance and you shudder at the warmth and wetness of the object. But you soon realize as his hot breath hits you that its his tongue.

Daryl licks at you a little then slowly pushes one of his fingers inside. You moan out in pain and pleasure on Rick's staff.

Rick groans with pleasure and moves his hips thrusting in your mouth slowly but only a bit deeper then you already had him at.

Daryl slowly pumps his finger in and out of your ass. You moan louder in pain and pleasure on Rick's staff as you suck him roughly.

You move around a little bit then slide a hand down to your cunt. You feel your wetness as you slide your middle finger between your folds.

You start slow and in circular motions as you rub you bud. You moan more on Rick's staff and take more of him in.

Daryl's hand moves faster and deeper into your ass. Pleasure consumes your entire body.

The heat, the love, the suffocation of lust in the air is almost unbearable.

Daryl slowly down and tries to add a second finger inside you. You bare down on Rick's staff a little making him groan louder with pain and please.

"Stop contracting your jaw Y/n." He says as he tugs your hair.

"She biting ya over there?" Daryl asks as he chuckles and pushes the second finger flush with the first.

"Yeah. She is man." He pulls back and out of your mouth.

You drop your head and let your moans free. You lean down to get stable again and Daryl's fingers slip out a little and you jerk and gasp slightly.

Daryl and Rick look down at you as you continue to rub your bud with you them knowing it.

"Are you enjoying this?" Daryl asks and pushes them back in but all the way in.

You shake with pain and joy as he does that and you moan more and rub faster.

"God leg me cum! I want to so badly!" You beg and clutch the covers under you.

"How bad do you want to come? Let us know how bad." Rick says grabbing your face and lifting it up so you look at him.

"Really bad daddies!!" You growl out.

Both of their faces heat up badly at your choice of words. Rick pushes his staff back into your mouth and you suck him greedily.

Daryl pushes his fingers deeper in your ass as he slowly pushes a third in.

You moan louder on Rick's staff and try not to bare your teeth into his throbbing package.

You rub yourself harder and faster as you buck your hips. You moan loudly and cry out as your first climax reaches its peek.

The three fingers in your ass pump in and out. The staff in your moan gets wetter and discharges a little as you suck hard.

Rick thrusts in and out of your mouth. He reaches around and pinches and fondles your nipple and tugs your hair.

As your throbbing core quickens you close your eyes and pull away from Rick.

He let's go and pulls out so you can enjoy your wonderful and joyous release.

You lean back onto your knees, leaning back on Daryl, and tense your body up.

You rub yourself quicker and quicker. The wet noises fills your ears as you moan louder and louder wanting your release now.

And just as your arm gets tired your body is rocketed with tremors as you gasp out loudly and buck your hips.

As the tremors die down your creamy juices glide down your legs as your body collapses.

You gasp out for air as small aftermath tremors shakes your heated body.

"You did something you weren't supposed too Y/n." Rick says with a smirk.

"What do you mean men?" Daryl asks confused.

"She was playing with herself while we gave her pleasure. There's a big punishment coming your way." He says as his smirk grows bigger.

"Yes daddies! Punishes me! I've been so so bad!" You gasp out begging for more pleasure.

"Then punishment it is." They both say in unison.

**Author's Note**

So it's been a while since I've updated. I know. I'm trying but if you guys want this to go into a part 3. Comment a PART 3 in all caps please. Thank you for reading. :3