Carl's Secret Crush

We're running for our lives.  Mom has already been bitten and so has my older brother.

It's just me and Dad now.  And a huge herd behind us.

"We need to split up y/n. You go right I'll go left will meet again I promise baby girl."  Your dad says frainticly.

"No dad! You can't leave me! Please! We can make this!"  You cry out to your only family.

"We have to. I'm sorry baby."  He runs off to the left and starts yelling.  Getting the dreads attention.

"I love you daddy!" You cry out and run off in the opposite way your father went.

You keep running, even through the ear splitting screams of your father being ripped apart behind you.

Running and runnin is all you can think of.  You run her hours not carrying of where your going.

Running with your head down you hit and fence hard and fall backwards.  Walkers snarl at you.

You feel one grab your arm and you scream out.

'Bang'

A gun goes off and the grip releases.

"Y/N!" a soft voice yells to you.  It's all to familiar, Carl.

"Carl!"  You look up and sure enough it's Carl Grimes.  Your best friend since kindergarten and your secret crush.

He's different now though.  His hairs grown a bit longer, his a great shoot, and his hot with a gun.

"Get up! Come on!" He yells as her opens the gate.  You blot to your feet and run in as he closes the gate behind you.

"I can't believe your alive!" You say without thinking.

"Same I can't believe your ok!"  He runs up to you and hugs you tightly.  You emediatly hug back.

"Come on Dad would love to see you!"  He let's go and takes your hand and leads you inside a prison.

After your introduced to everyone and rehydrated you and Carl sneaks out and roam the woods.

You see a small wooden cabin and run over to it and explores it.

"This is a nice place. This could be our new hand out spot!"  He says excitedly.

"Yeah...."  You say not sounding all that happy anymore.  Sitting down make the emotions of losing your mom, brother, and Dad rush to you and you start crying again.

"W-whats wrong y/n?"  He asks rushing to your side worriedly.

"I just had lose my dad.  About maybe an hour ago."  You cry harder and feel guys asthma hold you tight.

"I'm so sorry y/n." 

You hold him tight and stops crying.   You suddenly feel soft tender lips on yours.

"C- Carl!"

"S-sorry I wasn't thinking!"  He stands up to leave but you grab his arm and pulls him into another kiss.

"I like you Carl.  I have since we where 9."  You say while blushing.

"W- what?  I-I have to!" He says more excited then before.

He gently holds your face sands kisses you sweetly.  And without hesitation you return the kiss.

His hands slowly make their way to your waist and pulls you closer to him.

You trail your hand down his stomach and softly rubs the bulge in his pants.

He lets out a small moan and grips your ass.  You continue to rub his and the bulge grows bigger.

Carl starts trailing your neck with little sweet butterfly kisses and suckles your neck softly.

"Mmm... Carl" you say softly.

He moves from gripping your ass on rubbing  folds inside your pants.

You shutter slightly and moan more.  Slowly you start unbuttoning his pants and rubs his staff.

He slips your pants off and lays you down on the couch then takes his off.

Now the both of you are completely nude and Carl hover over top of you.

"I've only ever dreamed of this with you." He says with a voice full of love.

You wrap your arms around him and smiles. "Same but it's happening... right now."

As you say that Carl smiles and enters you.  Your back arches off the couch and you gasp out.

So much heat and pleasure consumes you both as our bodies form as one.

Love fills the air and moans of pleasure engulfs the ears.  The feeling of each other make you lustful to touch more of this wonder man.

Electricity passes between you too. The place where your connected together tingles and and dances.

You both freeze as a noise is heard outside the cabin.  Carl lays flat on you while still in you and looks at the window and see a single walker pass by.

"It was just a walker."  He says softly hovering over you again and looks down at your blushing face.

"C-can we continue?" You ask nervously.

"Yeah." He smiles and pick up where y'all left off.

You shutter and moan happily as he starts to more again.  He starts to get bigger inside yoh and you know he's about to hit his climax.

You start to shrink up around his member as you yourself starts to reach your breaking point.

"I love you Y/N!" And explodes inside you.

You gasp out 4 words and release as well. "I love you too!"

He collapses on you and kisses your neck sweetly.  And you run your fingures over his smooth back.

Soon after y'all catch your breaths you both get dressed and head back to the prison.

You both sneak back in and go straight inside.  You say goons night and kiss each other and goes you sepret ways for the night.

You lay in your bed and rethink what you both had done in that cabin.  Your face turns red and you smile brightly.

"Good night... my love." You whisper and drift off into dream land.

**Author's Note**

I hope you enjoy this Carl x reader. :3