Glenn: Mending A Broken Heart

Glenn p.o.v. -

I was walking through town looking for supplies on my own. I happened to remember something on a movie I saw before the turn. Alcohol could be used to disinfect things like a knife or needle.

"I should find a bar and check it out to see if I can't find anything." I say softly to myself.

I start making my way to a small bar that was down the street and notice the doors open.

I hold my gun up and slowly push into the bar. It looks empty except for a girl's body. 'Wait that's not a body that's a living person!' I think to myself.

I approach the girl and dozens of empty bottles are scaddered around her.

I gently push her with my foot and she squirms around on the floor. She opens her eyes and looks up to me.

Your po.v.-

You wake up to someone nudging you. You wiggle around and open your eyes.

"Care to have a drink with me?" You say and stand up a little wobbly.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Just trying to forget things." You shrug.

"Forget things? What do you mean?" He asks again.

"Forget everything... My parents, my siblings, my friends, my... boyfriend.... Everyone...." You say as you grab another drink and open it.

Glenn grabs your hand and takes the drink from you. You try to fight to get it back but he push you back onto the bar.

"My name's Glenn. Please stop drinking. It won't help at all." He says your faces centimeters apart.

He sets the bottle on the bar and takes your other hand. You both stare into each other's eyes and it's like sparks are flying everywhere. It's nothing you've every felt before.

Glenn glances at your lips and his part slightly. You do the same thing. After about 2 minutes of gazing into each other's eye you both advance and slam your lips together.

Glenn let's your hands go and grabs your hips and brings his to yours as your arms wrap around his neck.

Your lips move in sync with each others. The softness and warmth of his lips is intoxicating.

The kiss becomes heated as your tongues dance lovingly together. Both of your bodies heat up and sparks fly around you.

Glenn scoops you up and sets you up on the bar. Your both at eye level now and the looks in both your eyes are nothing but lust.

"It's too open here let's move to the back." You say as you jump off the counter and slip by him.

He takes your hand and follows you to a small office type room in the bar.

A wooden desk sits in the middle of the room. You quickly push everything off the desk and jump up onto it.

Glenn shuts and barricades the door to the room so no geeks or other people can get inside.

He quickly gets back to you and pulls your shirt off.

"Impatient are we?" You say teasingly.

"I have a group. They'll be worried if I'm gone for to long." He says and pulls his off.

"Ok. Quick it is." You say and unbutton your pants.

You stand up and kick them off leaving you in your bra and underwear.