Negan: Kidnapped

*Warning! Major violence and rape. If you are sensitive or do not like this kind of thing please DO NOT read! Thank you :3*

y/f/d - your favorite drink

Darkness is everywhere. A slight breeze from what you assume is an open window. Bumps from a bumpy road.

'A car... I'm in a car... Why... What happened...'

**2 Hours Ago**

"I'm going on a run. Be back soon." You call out to Sasha as she opens the gate for you to run through.

"Be safe!" She calls out as you run out of the safety of your home.

"Always!" Is all you say as you run off away from your family.

**1 Hour Later**

The run has been pretty go so far. Couple cans of food, a few bottles of water, and a rare find... y/f/d.

As you go down the next alley in the store you suddenly feel a presence behind you. You spin around and meet a pair of honey brown eye.

You go to run away but a cloth is put over your mouth from behind and you slowly slip out of consciousness.

**Present Time**

'I was kidnapped... Where are they taking me . What's going to happen?' You think to yourself as the car comes to a stop.

Two hands drag you out of the car and onto the dirt. Then a loud booming voice echoes in your ears.

"Careful with her! She's valuable to us!" It says.

"Sorry Negan." One of the guys say.

'Negan!? Shit I'll probably never get to see my family again..." You think to yourself.

The guy drag you inside a building and up several flights of stairs. You can hear a door open and your thrown onto what feels like a bed.

Your hand get untied and your try to escape. You jerk your arms away from the guys and pull the blindfold off and stand up on the bed only to be hit in the back of the knees, making you fall back onto the bed.

The two guys pulls you over to a chair and rip your clothes off. They push you into a chair, facing the back of it, and tie your hands to the bars under the chair and your feet to the legs.

They both leave the room and leave you there alone with Negan! He walks around to face you and smirks evilly.

"You have such beautiful purslane skin my dear. And such a beautiful figure as well." He says kneeling in front of you and trails his hand up your bare leg.

Your skin itches and burns from his touch but not in a good way. You jerk on the ropes moving the chair slightly, but enough to get away from his touch.

"I'll change your skin so no one will ever think it's purslane again." He stands up and disappears behind you.

You try to see what he's doing but can't. Suddenly you hear something metal move off something that's also metal and leather shaping together.

'A belt?'

"Let's get started!" He says with excitement and swings the leather belt making in collide with your skin.

You scream out in pain and tears form in your eyes.

"I love the sound of your screams!" He says loudly and does it again.