Negan Is Kinda...Kind part 2

He smiles widely and kisses you again.  His hands slides along your hips up to your breasts and softly foddles them.

A sweet pleasurable moan escapes your lips.  Sparks fly through your body with ever touch.

You have never felt like this before.  The excitement, the sparks, the joy, all of it.

You yern for more of his touch.  To touch every inch of your body.  It's almost unbearable.

You grab your shirt and pull it off.  He's smiles grows bigger and he starts kissing your bare stomach.

Moans from your lips echoes in the room.  The kisses sends butterflies through your stomach.

Slowly his hand rubs you through your jeans.  Louder moans feel the air.

You move your hand to his pants and rub him roughly.  He moans intertwine with yours and you both rub each other.

His other hand unbottons your pants and he slips into them and continues to rub you.

You moan louder and tug at his pants.  His button undoes it's self and you slip your hand into them and pokes his hard staff.

"Stop teasing me damn it!" He says as he slips a fingure under your underwear and inside you.

You arch your back and moan out in pleasure.  You grab hold of his staff hard and he screams out in a moan.

"Ahh Negan!" You gasp out as he moves his fingure over you g-spot and you shutter.

"Oh. Did I just fine you special spot?" He smirks at you and rubs it again.

"Y-Yes! Mmmnn!" You bite down on your bottom lip and moan more loudly.

"You like it right here don't you Y/n?" He continues to softly hit your g-spot.

"OH GOD YES!!"  You gasp out and grabs his hair hard and bites his neck.

He winces slightly but puts another fingure in and rubs your g-spot rougher.

You continue to moan out in sweet sweet pleasure.  And starts rubbing him again but under his underwear.

He slowly curls down you and pulls your underwear off and licks your folds.

"Negan!"  You grunt out and winces a bit when he bites down on your folds.

His tongue rubs your bud and you shutter.  He puts his fingures back in but adds a forth one in.  Your moans grow louder and louder.

His tongue slips in to and he rubs your insides down.  Your walls began to tighten up around him. 

Your muscles begin to retract and tighten up as you reach your climax.

Suddenly a rush of satisfaction flows your body as you release your lady jucies on him.

You blush faintly and moan out again.  Negan looks up at you and smirks while licking every drop of your cum.

You blush a little but then smirk.  You push Negan off of you and straddle him.

"You want to be on top?" He says while smirking.

"Oh no no no. I'm gonna get revenge for teasing me so much."  You unbutton his pants and pull his hard-on out.

"Revenge.... Ahh" He is interrupted by you taking the tip of his staff in your mouth.

"Oh god!" He moans out surprised by your sudden actions.

You smirk and prob his slit with your tongue.  He moans louder and grips your hair roughly.

Slowly you take his a little deeper in your mouth.  He pushes your head down onto his huge hard-on.

You jerk and pull back coughing with teary eyes.  He let's go of your hair and cups your face after sitting up.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?!" He voice filled with sadness and hatred for hurting you.

"No just unexpected and to much at once."  You say between coughs.

"I'm sorry. It felt good and I wanted more of it."  He looks down and starts mentally kicking himself for hurting you like that.

Your heart starts to race a little by how unexpectedly kind he is.  You push him back down on the bed and take him in again.

He's a bit surprised but moans in please.  He gentle holds your hair again and you push him deeper in your mouth.

You can feel his staff throb in your mouth as you suck him hard.  His grub on your hair tightens and he moans deeply.

The feeling of his staff in your mouth is like a drug.  All you want is to swallow him up.

He's hard member grows bigger in your mouth.  As you continue to suck him his staff begins to tremble.

"I-I'm close Y/n!" He gasps out and moans in pleasure.

He begins to move his hips slightly in a thrusting motion.  You chuckles and suck him harder and bob your head faster on his growing member.

Suddenly we and hot fluids feels your mouth.  Negan begins to panic a bit and grabs a tissue for you to spit it out.

You swallow every single drop of his sweet juices and smirk at him.

"D-di-did you just s-swallow it?!" He blushes slightly and drops the tissue.

"I did Negan and I love ever last drop of it." You say in a seductive voice and lick your lips from the remaining cum on them.

You feel his hands on your arms and rolls you over and he hovers over you.

"I'm going in." And with him saying that he pushes his already second erection in your cunt.

You arch your back and gasp out in pleasure from his size.  Instant electricity flows through your body.  You shutter as he begins to move inside you.

"Ahhh Negan!"  You moan out and grabs the back of his shoulder blades.

He move faster and deeper inside you and you already know you won't be able to last much longer.

Blood slowly runs down his back as your nails dig into his flesh.  He winces a little but continues to thrust in you faster, deeper, and harder.

Moans fill the room your in as you both begin to reach your limits.  Heat consume you both.

"Negan... I can't... hold out much... longer!"

"I... can't either... Y/n!"

A sudden jolt of extreme pleasure consumes you both.  He explodes his cream inside of you and your juice around his staff.

"AHH! NEGAN / Y/N!!" You no the scream out in unison.

He collapses beside you and you both breath heavy.  He turns and looks at you and you do the same.

"That... was... amazing Y/n!"  He say lightly peeking your lips sweetly.

"Yeah it was..." You put your hand on the back of his neck and kiss him deeply.

"I think I've fallen for you Negan."

"Really!? If so will you stay mine forever!?" He says full of excitement.

"Yes. I'll stay with you forever." You kiss him again and lay your head on his bare chest.

He wraps his arms around your figure and holds you close.  You both fall into a deep sleep holding each other close and have smiles on your faces.

**Author's Note**

I hope you like this Negan x reader. It took a bit to do this part. Thank you for reading and I hope you check out my other parts. Thank you :3